Chapter 5 - She misheard something

-In this chapter could be used strong language-

"By the way, my name is Alice" she smiled.
"Oh, hey!" I helped myself up into a sitting position and tried to fix my hair as much as I could. "Why were you moving so much?" she asked.
Girl.
Stop.

"Me? I- I don't know, I-" She cut me off with "Were you dreaming about the boss?" She asked. The boss? "I could swear that I heard you mumble his name.." I hopes she would shut up, I could feel my hands getting sweaty and the room temperature heating up. "..It sounded like a kook you know?.. Like Jungkook" she said. I just had this are-you-done-look following with the if-yes-leave-pls-look.

"Well never mind! I got you some clothes to wear. The boss is waiting for you downstairs so you can have lunch together"
Lunch??
"Uhm.. I'm sorry? Lunch?" I asked
"Yeah lunch. You sleep longer than a cat-" well, this time, she got cut off by the door.
(I'm sure you expected this lol)
Some guy came in saying "Alice, Jesse needs you in the kitchen. Oh and he keeps talking about you" he said with a gummy smile.
He looks like a cat naww.

"Oh, hi. I'm Min Yoongi"
"I'm gonna take a shower now" I stood up and made my way towards the bathroom I had in the room I was staying. I shut the door and leaned over the sink and supported myself with my hands on the counters.

Ugh why did I dreamed about him! And why do I feel so comfortable around him?
Many thought flew around my mind when I heard a knock on the bathroom door.
"Y/n hurry up! Jungkook's waiting for you" The voice does sound so familiar for me?
"And if you're wondering who I am — my name is Taehyung" — "Maybe your last name too?" — "Kim Taehyung" he answered. "Ok give me 15 minutes"

I took my clothes off and turned on the water for the shower. I held my hand under the water which now got warmer and fully went into the shower. I felt better.

————————

I went down the stairs as I saw Jungkook sitting in front of his plate, at the dining table, as I entered the dining room.
"Hi" I simply blurted out, shyly, as the dream came into my mind again.
"Hey" he said back, scratching the back of his neck.

JK's POV

She came into the dining room with wet hair.
"Hi" she said, she looked shy.
Cute.
Wait no! Jungkook! Don't think like that! You wanted to break her heart, not fall for her.
"Hey" I said, and I thought of the night before, when she came into my room to apologize.
Oh gosh Jungkook stop!

Y/N's POV

"You sleep like a stone do you know that?" He said laughing. Haha. Funny. pfft. "Hah.. Sorry, that I missed breakfast" I chuckled lightly.

————————

He wanted to go for a small walk, so we walked around in his big backyard as it looked like a small park.

"So.. uhm.. Can- can I asked you something?" Jungkook's voice made me look at him immediately. "Sure" I said, smiling. "Alice-" I looked down as he mentioned her name. "Alice told me, that you were mumbling my name in your dream, kinda moaning, and that you were moving way too much" he said, and didn't even finish. "Were you having a wet dream of me?" He asked, smirking, as I looked up at him again.

I already hate Alice..
"N-no.. she must have misheard something." I need to stop talking nonsense. "Oh really? What were you saying then?" He asked still smirking so dirty. "Imma wipe that dirty smirk of yours off your face, if you don't stop smirking" I warned.
"Oh show me" he smirked again! That brat.
"I will!" I said and he started to run, as I tried to run behind him, to catch him laughing like 5-year-olds who are playing tag me.