Chapter one: School

Psycho POV

Beep. Beep. Beep

  I woke up to the sound of my stupid alarm clock. I'm so fucking tried I didn't get a lot of sleep last night because I had some Gang business.

    "SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I grab the alarm clock and chucked it at it the wall and watched it break into small pieces. If the whole house wasn't awake before then they would be now.

      "Psycho get up your going to be late for school" my dad said as he knocked on my door.
I got up and took a shower and then went to my closet and picked out a black crop top, black ripped jeans, combat boots, and my leather jacket with 'Psycho' on the back. For my make up I did a smoky eye, mascara, eyeliner, and dark red lip stick. For my hair I just kept it down.

       After I was done getting ready, I went downstairs and saw my best friend Bree. She was wearing a red crop top, black ripped jeans, combat boots, and her leather jacket that says 'Bitch' on the back.

       "Look who's up" Bree said looking at me I just rolled my eyes at her and we both broke down laughing.

       After we were done eating we went to the garage to get our babies AKA our Harley Davidson Sportsters. We got on and headed to the hell hole people call school.

       When we got to school people started staring and I stared to get irritated because they wouldn't stop staring at us. So I turned around and yelled "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT" and walked away with Bree right next to me.

      "Psycho do you wanna go to the bathroom and get high" Bree asked I nodded yes and we walked to the bathroom. We checked all the stalls and we locked the the door.

20 minutes later we were higher then a kite. 5 minutes later we started walking to history class that we are so fucking late for.

      I opened the door and all heads turn to look at us. Then the teacher looked at us "Why are you two late again" he asked "Well I just didn't want to come but then I realized that you would miss me" I said smirking "Ya we have other stuff to worry about other then coming to a stupid ass class" Bree said also smirking "You both have detention for the whole week" the teacher told us.

      At this point I am fucking pissed. I could tell the whole class was shocked at what I did next. "Uh no. Not happening because if you think I'm coming then you have another thing coming to you. Because I have a lot of shit I have to do this week and I don't have time to spend it on this hell hole. Bye Bitch" I said and flipped the teacher off and left the classroom.

     Bree knows when I am this pissed it's better to leave me alone unless you wanna die. When I left the classroom I went to the bathroom and got high.

      After I left the bathroom I started to walk around in the halls when I heard someone yelling and someone crying. So I followed the noise and saw Brittany standing over a girl who was crying. I walked over there and went behind Brittany and the girl saw me and I mouthed to be quiet. Then I grabbed Brittany's hair and pushed her to the ground and started to punch her over again until I heard a crunch noise "OMG!!! YOU BROKE MY NOSE" Brittany screamed and I just smirked "You should really pick on someone your own size. You wannabe Barbie bitch" I said and she ran off.

     I turned to the girl and brought my hand out for her to grab so I can help her up "Thank You" the girl said "No problem" I said

"Oh my name is Grace. What's yours" Grace asked me "I'm Psycho" I said smirking. I was looking at her she has black hair, green eyes, tan skin, she looks to be 5'4. "Where are your friends" I asked and once I asked she looked at the ground looking sad "I don't have any. Everyone here thinks I'm a freak and a nobody" she said "Well you have two new best friends because me and my bestie will love to be your friends. Oh her name is Bree you will meet her at lunch" I told her and she looked at me smiling.

The lunch bell rung. On the way to lunch I learned things about her she likes to read, draw, and play Xbox and she also has a brother named Dylan. As we were walking we heard someone calling after us. I turned around and saw a boy at least 6'5. I looked at Grace "Who is that" I asked "That's my brother" she said and I turned back to the boy "Hey. Grace what happen" he asked. She just looked at the ground "Brittany was messing with me again" she said looking up "Are you alright. Did she hurt you" he asked concern in his voice "No. but if Psycho didn't show up I would have been beaten" she said smiling at me "Oh Dylan this is Psycho my new bestie and Psycho this is Dylan my brother" she introduced us and we both just nodded.

We then went to lunch and Dylan left to go sit with his friend. Grace and I walked to mine and Brees table where she was sitting playing on her phone. When we sat down she put her phone away "Are you chill now" she asked "Ya I got to beat a Barbie so ya" I said smirking "Who is that" Bree asked looking at Grace "Oh right. Bree this is Grace our new bestie and Grace this is Bree my bestie/Sister" I introduced them to each other. They got along just fine.

After lunch we went the rest of the day with nothing else happening.