Chapter two: Sleep over

So the last bell rang to tell us we can leave this hell hole.

As I am leaving the classroom I see Bree and Grace and I go over to them "Hey my bitches" I say to them and they both just stare at me and we all burst out laughing "Hey so do you guys want to come over to my house and we can have a sleep over" Grace asked us and me and Bree say yes "Ya I just have something to do right now, so just send me your address and I'll meet y'all later" I said and left to go to my locker.

       As I was leaving out the door to my motorcycle. I felt something wet being poured on my head. I turn around and see Brittany and her minions Jessica and Brook " WHAT THE HELL BITCH" I yelled "Oh no the slut is getting mad" she said and when she was done I punched her already broken nose and I threw punch after punch "S-stop y-you psycho" she says crying like the baby she is. I just smirking  and started laughing "Haha. How the fuck do you think I got my name" I said still smirking. I started punching her her again and as I was beating the shit out of her I didn't realize that her minions went to get help.

      A few minutes come and I feel two strong arms around my waist pulling me off of her. I get out of who's ever arms are around my waist and turn around ready to punch the shit out of who ever it was and when I turn around i see Dylan. "What the fuck. I was beating the shit out of her. Why did you take me off of her" I asked really fucking pissed "Because you were going to kill her that's why" he said in a calm voice. I just smirked thinking of killing her haha. "I still don't see the problem" I said and turned around to leave but I couldn't go far because I felt someone grab my hand. I turned around seeing Dylan "What do you think your doing" I asked him and he looked at are hands in one another and he let's go of my hand.     

Dylan was going to say something but he was cut off by someone yelling "What the fuck Psycho. You almost killed her. What did she do to make you want to kill her" Bree asked "Well I was walking to my bike and her and her minions poured water on my head" I told them "Psycho violence is never the answer" Grace said "Uh ya it is. That's the only thing I know and I'm not changing it" I said and ran to my bike got on and yeeted out of there.

It took me an hour to get to the place that I could release some of my anger at. The Dog House. It's an underground fighting rink and it's where I go to fight and train.

    I finally get there and I went to the door and knocked twice and Jeff opened the door "Oh hey Devil. What brings you here" he asked me and btw my fighting name is Devil. "I need to beat some ass right now. Do we have anybody" I asked hoping they have some people " ya we have three of them" he tells. I walk away and go to my changing room and get ready. I put on my black sports bra, black shorts, and my black Nike shoes, I put my hair into a side braid.

    I walk out of my changing room and go to the ring. I see a guy he's kinda tall, buff. I get up in the ring and the ref announces us "Hello everyone. We have quite the fights tonight. In the left corner we have Brain Crusher" the crowd goes wild "and in the right corner we have the one and only Devil" and the crowd goes even more wild. "Alright fighters you know the rules. 1..2..3.. GO" and with that we are fighting.

    As he tells us to fight. I look and watch him to find his weakness and I see he is weak on his left leg and I go for him and start punching and kicking and I kick his left leg and he falls to the ground and I hurry up and get on top of him and punch him over and over again until he is unconscious. " The winner is Devil" the red says and lifts my arm up and I fought two others and won them as well.

     I left the Dog House and headed to my bike and took out my phone to text Grace.

Me: Hey. Can you send me your address
Grace: Ya
Me: Thank you bae❤️
Grace: no problem❤️

   An hour later I get there and walk up to the door and knock. It took awhile for someone to answer the door. "Yes how can I.. oh hey Psycho what are you doing here" Dylan asked as he opened the door " I am staying over. Is grace and Bree here" I asked him he said ya and came into the house. They had a really nice house. " They are up stairs. If you keep going down the hall it's the first door on the right" he told me. I thanked him and went up the stairs and found her bedroom. I walked in and saw Bree and Grace on her bed eating and watching The Vampire Diaries. "Omfg are you guys watching TVD without me" I say pretending to get up set " Oh shush up. You took to long to get here" Bree said and I looked at her with the look that said 'Bitch what the fuck you say' " Come here and lay down and watch it" Grace said and patted the bed next to her " Aww thx Bae" I say to her " What I thought I was your Bae" Bree said looking at me with hurt eyes " You both are my Baes. So don't get your panties in a twist" I say to her and we all just laugh and watch TVD.

   After a few hours of watching TVD. We all got called down for dinner from her mom.