Chapter four: The Mission (Part 1)

So it's been a few days and the twins are on their way here and I can't wait to see them. Bree has no idea they are coming. I didn't tell her when she came home from Graces.

So I am downstairs on the couch watching Stranger Things because it's fucking amazing. Until I hear someone knocking on my door. I got up and grabbed my baseball bat and opened the door. "Hey Ducky. Why do you have a bat" Mason asks me and I just stand there staring at them like an idiot "Hey Kitty. Are you just gonna stand there or are you going to give your bros a hug" Alex says and I ran to them and jump into Masons arms and we just hugged each other "I missed you too so fucking much" I tell them "Ducky what have I told you I don't like you swearing" Masons tells me "Uh sorry Bubba" I say to him.

We go into the house and talk and I call down Bree and tell her I have a surprise for her. "I swear to god Psycho if it's a dead body again" she says as she walks down the stairs and she stops when she sees the twins. "Stop. Omfg I missed you two so much" she says running to them and hugging them both. The twins are very protective over us. It kinda sucks because you can't really do anything without them falling you and asking where your going and shit like that. But I love them so much and not like that. They are like my older brothers and I'm their little sister.

A few hours later of catching up with each other. We have packed some of our stuff for the mission because we are staying over night. I love overnight missions because then I get to miss that hell hole called school. All four of us are done packing so now we are loading the stuff in the truck.

The truck ride to the place was quiet and very fucking boring. We haven't stoped for anything and I have to use the restroom but they won't stop for anything. So for this entire car ride I have to hold it in.

    Few minutes later I got tired of holding it so I opened the car door and jumped out and ran to the woods and found a tree and pissed. I walk out of the woods to see the twins looking pissed and Bree with a smirk on her face. I already know that I'm going to get yelled at by the twins because that's what they do.

    I walk up to the twins and Alex is the first to speak "PSYCHO WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU JUMP OUT OF A FUCKING MOVING CAR. YOU DO RELIZE YOU COULD'VE BEEN HURT OR WORSE DIED" he yells at me and I'm kinda shock because Alex doesn't yell at me a lot it's always Mason. I look at Mason and his face is red with anger and I know he's about to blow any minute now

   1..2..3.. "Lets go" was all he said and to say everyone was shocked would be an understatement. We all got in the car and nobody said anything the whole way there.

   Great this again