Chapter 1 - Numb

There she stood. In the middle of the room. Totally numb. For the first time in her life, she felt emotionless. For the first time in her life, she didn't feel like uttering a word.

She had no idea that one day life will create such kind of havoc inside her.

He called her the biggest mistake of his life. He blamed her for everything. Everything that was done by Shyam Manohar Jha. Everything that was done  by Mrs. Anjali Shyam Jha. Everything that was done by Himself, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada.

Today she didn't feel hurt. She didn't feel angry. She didn't feel sad. She just felt Numb.

Everything was revolving in front of her eyes. From the day she was molested after that tap was released by Arnav Singh Raizada to the day when she was called the biggest mistake of someone's life.

Yes she called him Arnav Singh Raizada and Not Arnavji. Because today that man has lost every ounce of respect that she had for him.

On the other side, Arnav was driving his car very recklessly. He was very angry. From everything and everyone. Because life was and is never easy for him. Not even after becoming the great ASR. He was tired from everything and that was the reason that he lashed out on Khushi. He took all of his frustration on that poor soul. And now he realised his mistake. Now he realised the gravity of his words. He was very terrified. That he might lose her this time. That he might lose his life this time. So he immediately went back to Shantivan. When he entered his home, it felt eerily silent today. Like it was the silence before the storm. He reached to his room as fast as his legs could take him.

What took his breath away was the sight in front of him. There stood his Khushi at the poolside, looking up at the stars. Today her silence scared him the most. He was actually very afraid to come in front of her. But he knew that he needed to apologise. So he went towards her.

Her back was facing him. He called her name very calmly.

Arnav : Khushi

She slowly turned towards him and looked straightly into his eyes. And that was enough to make him terrified.

The ever so bubbly and lively girl had no emotions in her eyes today. Her eyes used to be and still is his favourite feature. Because her eyes have a language of their own, they speak so loudly. That's why he was never sad when she didn't speak with him for sometime. Coz her eyes used to speak at that time too. That was enough for him. He actually never needed her words. Yet he failed to respect her. But today those eyes were empty yet so powerful that he took a step back from her, involuntarily. He was so scared that maybe today he is a bit late. Even though she is here, but he has lost her. He had this fear.

To confirm his doubt he decided to hear her voice.

Arnav - I'm so sorry Khushi. Please forgive me, one last time. I didn't know what I was thinking at that time. I said that because I was sad and angry. Please believe me Khushi. I didn't mean any of those words.

Again nothing.
No response from her.
Just her empty eyes and her blank stare.

Arnav - Khushi please, you are scaring me. Say something, anything.

At last Khushi decided to speak. And what he heard took his breath away.

Khushi - That's fine Mr. Raizada.

Arnav was so scared. She called him Mr. Raizada. Not Arnavji. She always used to call him that. No matter how angry she used be.

Arnav - Khushi it's Arnavji for you. You've always called me that.

Khushi - Not anymore.

She said this without any remorse or emotions. That was the time when Arnav realised that what has he done to his Khushi. He realised the extent of his mistake. The most emotional person was emotionless today. She didn't even show her anger. Her eyes didn't even had tears. She was like an empty shell.

This was enough for him to know that this time maybe he has lost his Khushi. But he was not ready to believe his fate, his destiny.

----------------

Faaslein milon ke hain,
Dono hain alag Disha.

(Both of them are miles apart,
They are in opposite directions)

-----------------------------

Hey guys....
So this is the first chapter.
Do let me know your reviews.
Like and comment.
Next chapter will be published soon.
Till then,

Stay Safe,
Stay Happy.
- Clumsy Girl