Chapter 3 - Broken

Khushi ran inside his room and went to poolside. She has had enough of this drama of Arnav Singh Raizada's family.

She slumped down near the chair on poolside, everything seemed to displaying in front of her eyes and for the first time she let her tears fall after that fateful night.

Khushi : " What is my fault haan!!??

My parents had a car accident left me when I was a baby in this cruel world. I became the BAD OMEN.

The Guptas never really cared for me and always made me realise that I am an Orphan. They never loved me. They never considered me as their own.

Then this man came inside my life and turned it upside down.

Arnav Singh Raizada entered my life and made it hell, a complete hell.
He misbehaved with me on that Fashion Show in Sheesh Mahal and I was blamed because Payal's marriage broke. He released that tape, I almost got raped and Shyam Manohar Jha came into my life. He brought that vile creature in my life and he dares to blame me for Shyam's Mistake!!

His beloved blind Di can't understand a thing and is in denial and again I am the one who got blamed!! And I became the biggest mistake of his life!!! Woww...

He never gave me even the slightest of Importance in his life. His world starts with his di and ends with her. He always crushes my self respect and blames me, but that's fine. Why!!?? Because he is ASR and I'm nothing. He believes that Shyam over me and That's fine for him, I have to be the bigger person and forgive him for not believing me. In return what do I get!!?? Bad mouthing about my parents, about me and about my morals!! He never respected me, never. Why!!?? Because I don't have that AUKAAT like him, even if I'm his wife, no no a namesake wife. So yes obviously my AUKAAT is zero compared to him.

His Di, that Anjali Jha calls me a characterless girl!!! When it's her husband who is harassing me physically and emotionally. As if it was not enough she harasses me as well, she abuses me with her words.

That Shyam Manohar Jha, I hate him the most in this whole wide world. He tormented me and played games with me since day one. He abused me and constantly tries to touch me, as if I'm his property.

The rest of the Raizada Family never leaves a stone unturned into making me feel humiliated.

That Payal Singh Raizada, for her I married ASR forcefully, just to make sure that there is no trouble during her marriage and what did I get in return!!?? Her taunts, her accusations on my morals.

Their Anjali bitiya is not strong enough to face the Truth, Punish Khushi and ban her from coming in front of her.

Their Anjali bitiya lost her mental stability and tried to bring her husband back with that fake try of killing her baby, blame Khushi, punish Khushi.

But atleast she stood by her husband. No matter how he wrong he is. My so called husband never stood by me. Never supported me.

She lied to her brother.
Her brother punished his wife because of his sister's lies. Hahaha, what a shame.

It's completely FINE if ANJALI commits a CRIME. On the other hand- It's punishable OFFENCE, if KHUSHI  does something good & speaks the truth.

No matter what it's always

ANJALI OVER KHUSHI.

Their son in law harasses me, blame Khushi, punish Khushi and not his sick mentality.

Their dear Arnav bitwa marries me forcefully, still blame Khushi and Punish Khushi.

Whyyyyyyyyy!!!???
Why is it me always!!!???
That too without any fault of mine!!!??

I don't even believe in Devi Maiya now. I hate the very idea of her because she never supports truth.

But I will make sure that each and everyone sees the truth and faces the consequences of their actions. That too before this contract ends. That too before 9 days. The count down starts now.

This is the last time that I have shed tears because of them because from now on it will be their turn and I'll enjoy their misery.

All of them have broken me. That naive Khushi is never coming back now. From now on they will see this new Khushi, new person who won't take any of their bullshit.

As it is they don't know me. Nor will they get a chance now. Now I'll live my life on my terms. They will have to face Khushi SINGHANIA now, because enough is enough."

Unknown to her, there was this one person who saw everything, who heard everything and who felt ashamed for everything that he did. Yes it was Arnav Singh Raizada and for the first time he got to know about her pain, about how much he has wronged her.

He had no idea that the tapes that he released caused this havoc in her life. Because of him she almost lost her dignity and almost got raped. He felt disgusted with himself. He felt rage towards himself.

Today he got to know that to which extent he has tormented her and he was surprised that till date she didn't kill him. Because he didn't make mistakes, he had committed SINS. ONE AFTER ANOTHER.

Still she kept on forgiving him and what did he do in return. He broke her. To such an extent that now she didn't want to go back to her old self.

His own sister betrayed him. For her husband. He chose her over his wife and she chose her husband over her brother.

Today he got to know that he has gone blind in her brotherly duties and love that he doesn't even see anyone other than his di. His di took advantage of his love, his weakness. He never in his dreams imagined that his sister will betray him and wrongly accuse his wife for the crimes that she had never committed. Like a fool, he believed his sister, not his wife.

At that moment he decided that from now on she will be ANJALI JHA for him. Nothing more. He will never forgive her.

Little did he know that he was a bit late in realizing the importance of the real person in his life.

For the first time he cried today, FOR HER. For his WIFE. For his KHUSHI.

He was ready to take any punishment for the crimes that he has committed but he was not ready to lose HIS KHUSHI. He will do everything in his power to woo her back. Anything and Everything.

One thing puzzled him, why did she calk herself as Khushi SINGHANIA!!?? Who is she!? What's her real identity!!??

What he didn't know was he has already lost that OLD Khushi and he never had this NEW Khushi to begin with.

-------------------------------------

Kabhi yeh mil paayenge!!??
Nahi kisiko hai pata....

Will they ever get back together!!??
No one knows that....

--------------------------------------

Hey my lovelies....
Excited to know about the REAL KHUSHI!?
WHAT'S HER REAL IDENTITY?
WHO IS KHUSHI SINGHANIA?

Stay tuned to know more about that.
Till then,
If you liked this chapter, do vote.
Share your views in comments.

Until next time,

Stay Safe.
Stay Healthy.

_ClumsyGirl_