Chapter 1.2 - Katya's POV

My alarm woke me up like it always does, screeching like a hawk.

'Fuck off.' I groaned, half to myself and half to the clock. I hauled myself out of bed and drifted across my messy bedroom to my mirror.

'Shit!' I never took off my makeup from the previous night's house party I went to so I looked like a complete fucktard. I wiped the remains of my makeup away and reapplied my red lipstick and black eyeliner, and threw on some random clothes from the floor; some blue ripped jeans, a plain black top and a red and black flannel shirt.

Stumbling down the creaking stairs and trying not to wake Adore, I turned and walked into our disaster area of a kitchen. There was still a small amount of vodka left in a glass on the table so I knocked it back and started cleaning up, so that Adore would have less to do when she woke up.

It was great living with Adore, we both had so many similar interests and both our parents cleared off anyway so it worked out for everyone. We had a lot of parties so the house was usually messy, but we didn't usually care. That was until the landlord got pissed at us for not looking after the place, so after that we stepped our pussies up a little.

I spent so much time cleaning up that by the time I looked at the slanted clock on the wall, I only had 15 minutes until high school started for the day. I grabbed my bag and laced on my Doc Martens, and locked the door behind me.

Luckily high school was only a ten minute walk away but it meant that I wouldn't have time to find Ginger, so that I could get my morning cigarette. Sighing, I shoved my earphones in my ears and played Adore's music full blast. That's why she was sleeping in. She didn't go to high school, she dropped out to write her own music instead, and ended up with a huge social media following. That's how we managed to afford the house, which I'm super grateful for.

When I arrived at high school there was hardly anyone outside, so I figured class must be about to start and briskly walked inside.

I was right. Most people were filtering into their classrooms. As I hurried across the hall, I saw the two new girls, Pearl and Trixie, share a hug. They just transferred here together at the start of the school year a couple months ago. Then Pearl stumbled off in her high heels, which made Trixie smile. That made me smile too, because a lot of the time Trixie seemed pretty anxious and sad. I wish I knew what was going on or how to help, because she seemed like a really sweet girl.

As these thoughts went through my head, Trixie turned around and looked in my direction. I gave what I thought was a friendly smile and waved at her, but she looked stunned and ran off to class. Maybe she thought I was waving at someone else. She probably thought 'Why would the emo, rebel Katya be waving at me? We're polar opposites! And I don't blame her.

I didn't normally talk to girls like Trixie, but I felt there was something different about her, and I really wanted to get to know her... I hoped we would get to talk properly soon.

-----------------------------

Chapter 2 Coming Soon!