7: I don't wear dresses

"Get up." Selena ordered pulling my blankets off of me.
"Its Saturday. Lemme sleep." I whined, peeking at my clock that read 7:52 am.
I buried my head into my pillow and tried to fall back asleep. Normally I was the one that woke her up at like 12 pm.
What was so important that she was up first and had to wake me up too?
"C'mon! Andrea will be over in a couple minutes."
"Why," I groaned out loud.
"Because the three of us are going to have a makeover before the guys get here and we set up for the party." Selena explained.
Ah, that'd be the reason Selena got up early. She's a sucker for make overs.
Five minutes later Andrea and I were sitting on Selena's bed while Selena rummaged her closet for "appropriate" clothes for us to wear.
"Hmm, Andrea, what dress size are you?" Selena asked.
"I don't wear dresses." Andrea responded with disgust.
"Hmm, I'd say a 4 at least a 6 at most. Try this on." Selena ordered, throwing the girl a royal purple silku strapless mini dress that had black netting covering the skirt and heart shaped bust and a leather jacket.
"No way." Andrea argued.
Selena pulled out a pair of black heeled sneaker boots with purple laces, a plain black choker, and black leather fingerless gloves and tossed them to Andrea.
Andrea looked at Selena as if asking her why she owned such gothic chic clothing when clearly Selena was into the brighter more....sweet and sexy style.
Selena only shrugged her shoulders.
"No." Andrea said again.
"Just let me know if you need help with the zipper in the back." Selean said, turning back to her closet.
It was my turn next.
"I have my own clothes." I whined laying flat on my back. Andrea was in the corner changing into the dress.
"Yeah, I know."
My sister ended up handing me a pair of high waisted black shorts that had a pair of skeleton hands looking as if they were grabbing my butt. She paired that with a white crop top, that was so short, when I lifted up my arms it showed part of my bra. She threw my some red heels and a golden necklace.
"Why does she get to wear normal-ish clothes?" Andrea whined as Selena zipped up her dress.
"Because we are performers. We need to stand out."
Selena answered.
I rolled my eyes.
"Then what was the point of all this?" I said gesturing to the outfit she picked out that I was now wearing.
"I didn't want you to feel left out. " she smiled and went back to searching in her closet.
"Gee thanks. I feel so much better." I rolled my eyes.
I had been feeling left out from the moment Selena walked in on my audition.
For herself, Selena wore a gold mini dress, that had a deep v-line and showed off her figure. She paired that with some dangling gold earrings and a pair of black gladiator high heeled sandals.
She was drop dead gorgeous.
"Okay, time for h and m!"
Selena did all of our make up in a simple nude style with hardly there eyeliner and black mascara that made our eyes pop. She gave Andrea purple lipstick and I got red. She just wore clear lipgloss.
My hair got put into a half bun half down style with my bangs brushed to the side.
Andrea's hair was pulled into a sleek high ponytail that cleverly showed off her black and purple streaked hair in mature kinda way.
Selena just left her hair down and curled it, spraying some glitzy liquid in it that made her hair sparkle.
I would mention how amazing Selena looked, but there were no words to describe her beauty.
"Okay, we can start setting up." I suggested after Selena finished up.
"Yeah, you guys go do that. I'm finishing sending out invites." Selena said.
"Great." I rolled my eyes. Of course she would get out of actual work.
Together Andrea and I idiot proofed the house and got the band equipment set up out by the pool. When Andrea was busy, I quickly ran an extension cord from the microphone speaker to my room. I'd be up there singing for Selena, while she sang into a cordless mic that was turned off.
It was about 5 p.m. when the guys came over with a crapton of food and drinks.
There was about every type of alcohol you could get your hands on. I'm not sure how they were able to get all that without getting busted. Also there was an assortment of pop and a bunch of snack food from chips to little debbie snacks.
"You, uh, look nice." Danny blushed telling Andrea, as he helped her set up.
"Thanks..." Andrea said, starting to blush.
I tried not to laugh at how adorable they were.
It was about 8 p.m. when the first wave of people came walking through the door. A lot of them went straight for the booze, but some made their way out side by the pool and started dancing to some music that was playing from the radio.
The house started to get crowded superfast as more people just walked in.
"Sabrina?" I heard someone call out, I turned around a saw Colton.
"Hey what's up?"
"Uh, nice place."
"Oh, thanks."
It suddenly got awkward.
"Hey, Bri we gotta get ready to..." Jack said coming up and grabbing my arm. He trailed off when he saw Colton.
"Your one of the guys that attacked Bri! Didn't I already show you what my bat looked like? Do you really wanna see what it feels like too?"
Now it got really awkward.
Colton looked from me to Jack nervously, and took a couple steps back.
"Its okay Jack." I said. "I invited him. He apologized, he's okay now."
"Just because he apologized, doesn't mean he changed Bri." Jack said, and then spat on Colton. "People don't change. Now come on." Jack said letting go of my arm and walking away.
I mouthed "sorry" to Colton as I turned to go with Jack.
I felt uncomfortable after what just happened, but a small part of me was beaming.
Jack wanted to protect me from my old bully and that's why he chewed Colton out.
And I'm not sure if it is possible, but I find myself falling more in love with Jack as we walked over to the make shift stage.