Tales of the Abyss

AU: Takuya and Nakayama speak English. Takuya knows how to wield a bow and arrow. Nakayama can wield a spear. Hakuni doesn't wear a mask.

Luke, Tear, Anise, and Jade were walking along a trail...

Were

A scream comes out of a nearby forest, eventually a very-tall-yet-very-skinny yellow-greenette is kicked out—"Thud!" "Yeah! Fuck off will ya!" "I LOST MY VIRGINITY!" Another voice shouts, "Nobody cares, Nakamoto!" "I DO!" He whines, "CAN 'E JUS' FO'US!?" Another voice shouts with a strong accent, "Yeah!" Another agrees, a roar followed afterward, "BUT I LOST MY VIRGINITYYYYYYY!" "NOBODY GIVES A FUCK, NAKAMOTO!" The one kicked out the forest shouts. "YOU JERKS." "You've called me that so many times that I stopped counting." "Fuck!" "I ACCIDENTALLY ATE TSUBASA'S BAMBOO SHOOT!" Another voice shouts, their voice the same as the yellow-greenette in front of the forest. "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU ACCIDENTALLY EAT HIS BAMBOO SHOOT!?" Another voice shouts, "I DIDN'T MEAN TO!!!" The other voice whines. The yellow-greenette sits up and turns to the forest; about 5'4 sitting on the ground. Leaves crumbled and shook as the yellow-greenette sat down, and grass silently rustling.

Luke, Tear, Anise, and Jade watch the scenario in amusement. "Let's see what's the problem, shall we?" Jade chuckles.

The yellow-greenette seems to hear this and turns around, revealing dead orange skin, tons of fangs, a black left sclera, and blood on their forehead. "Who are you? And where the fuck am I? Last thing I remember is being in a tree...Wait no, that was just 5 minutes ago." The yellow-greenette asks.

Jade bows, "I am