One for all's true power

(Image isn't mine)

I don't own my hero academia 

OFA's true power

Chapter 1

At 4 years old izuku made up his mind to become a hero. His dream wasn't to unrealistic since he was able to inherit a quirk from his fathers side. This was explained to izuku as he sat in the doctors office with his loving mother and a doctor with a funny mustache.

Inko and izuku first saw his quirk in action when Inko accidentally slipped on the stairs tripping over izuku's all might toy and broke her leg. Izuku cried while holding his mom and suddenly his hands began to glow a bright green and before any of them realized what happened Inko was up and walking again.

Inko was so proud that her son developed a healing quirk and happy that he got one in general. After that she rushed him off to the doctor as soon as possible.

"Mam, it appears your son has a support type quirk ". The doctor stated to inko midoriya. He continued " do you know what his fathers quirk was" the doctor asked.

"Uh yes midoriyas father was actually a medical quirk user that could heal people just by touching their wounds. Inko stated about izuku's late fathers abilities. The doctor was rather impressed by what he had heard thinking to himself for a moment. "Well if that's the case your child may start to resemble some minor differences from his fathers quirk as well in the future but only time will tell. "

Izuku zoned out the majority of the conversation after hearing he had a quirk. All that ran through his mind was the video of all might saving people from a burning building and him thinking that he had a chance to become a hero.

As soon as he got home he watched the famous video of all might saving people from a burning building at least 10 times before eating his favorite dish katsudon for dinner. The following night izuku could barely sleep thinking about the possibilities of his new quirk

midoriya inko happiness almost surpassed izuku because of how much she worried about him. He was a really late bloomer with his quirk and she was starting to fear he wouldn't get one. She knew the chances of him being quirkless where rare especially with him being born from two parents with them but still it was possible.She was also very happy that it was healing like his father not that she'd be any less if it wasn't. She just felt he could be a big help to people in the future with such a strong support ability.

Izuku didn't tell her but she knew he was getting bullied for his quirk coming in later than everybody else's. By later she meant dead last with him getting his quirk almost a year after everybody else had at age five instead of four. She hoped that this will help him make friends again, or at the very least keep the bullies away.

Inko also took notice of how izuku talked less and less about his friend katsuki bakugo who took to teasing him the most for his quirk not showing up. She never said anything to him but she was sad for her son. Inko was just as happy to see her sons quirk she felt as though she could finally stop worrying about him. All this worrying made her gain a few pounds not that it was that noticeable but she felt she had to change that quickly.

ooo

Monday morning came along and izuku was so excited to show kachan that his quirk finally came. What he didn't expect was a loud laugh from bakugo saying a support quirk was so lame he might as well have stayed give up on being a hero and become a nurse or doctor instead. This hurt izuku feelings a lot since he thought that they would go back to the way things used to be before bakugo got his quirk.

"F-fine then I won't be your partner anymore since you don't like my quirk. I-i hate you katsuki."

Bakugo visibly looked shocked and a little hurt when deku said this. He quickly got over it and replied to the now shaking with anger izuku, "like I give a fuck about some lame quirk user not wanting to be my sidekick it's your loss." And with this being said bakugo and izukus friendship ended.