Secrets

Yup im finally back with another chapter. Sorry for taking so long life has been annoying for me. Also I could have sworn that I published some parts of this story when in actuality I didn't so my bad. With no further ado I hope you enjoy.

I don't own image

I don't own my hero academia

Training with Shoto was rough for izuku. Only at eight percent power he was on the defensive most time dodging massive structures of ice and and pillars of fire. Shoto was right not to tell izuku about their surprise training because if he did izuku would stay up the entire night thinking of ways to combat shoto's quirk and different techniques for both of them to use.

Shoto was greatly surprised by izuku's new power. Sure he should have suspected something from the completely new look of his best friend as well as the slight electric current coming off of him. What surprised Shoto most about his friends new form was his eyes. Even though midoriya's eyes had always had a nice emerald hue to them they stood out even more as if they were glowing now. He felt embarrassed when he got caught staring into izuku's eyes. Upon being found out like a genius and son of a pro hero he caught on fire. After convincing the greenette that he didn't need a doctor they started training.

"S-s-Shoto can w-we t-take a b-b-break I'm freezing?" A shirtless izuku in his OFA form pleaded. He's shirtless because he can't fit anybody in the houses clothes except endeavors but Shoto will be damned if izuku wears anything remotely similar to the man. Even though things are significantly better between him and his dad they weren't there yet in fact they barely ever talked outside of training and tips or advice.

"Yeah it's probably for the best" Shoto said this with a double meaning since they worked hard as well as a shirtless izuku being a distraction from concentrating on the sparring. "Your getting really good at this rate you'll definitely make it into UA, and what are you doing?" Shoto looked down to see izuku clinging on to his fire side. "S-so warm, please five more minutes." "L-lets g-get you a shirt." Shoto says not making eye contact to hide the fact that blood was rushing to his face and steam was coming out his ears.

"Are you sure your ok" as always a concerned izuku holds one of his hands to Shoto's forehead causing the dual quirk user to try his very hardest not to accidentally set the boy on fire out of embarrassment. 

Finally the taller boy answered izuku to wave away his worries but it backfired. "You feel great, I mean I feel great. Just, let's go get you that shirt." 

'Real smooth' todoroki sarcastically thought to himself.

At the midoriya's household

Inko and yagi were having dinner talking casually about things like work and UA as well as izuku's training. Yagi very much enjoyed his time spent with Inko. Probably because it's not often when he talks with women his age who aren't pro heroes of reporters. Also he'd never tell her to her face but constant hanging around recovery girl made him feel older than he actually was. Then again he was very frail and similar looking to one so he can't be mad.

Yagi suddenly started looking intently at Inko. "What is it yagi" the pro hero jumped a little at being caught. "You know your very easy to read. Probably not the best quality for a pro hero." Inko said teasingly. "I have a question to ask if you don't mind."

"You wanna know who izuku's dad is don't you?"

"H-how do you kno-" " I'm not just a pretty face yagi-kun. Doctors may not have the detective skills of pro hero's but we are still pretty smart." Ms. Midoriya joked to lighten the mood. If one thing was certain to yagi is that this woman was almost impossible to read but for some reason that only drew him in. "Well what you was probably thinking was correct, izuku's dad is the late Hizashi midoriya my ex husband." Even though Toshinori thought he as much he felt bad hearing her say it out loud. "It's no big deal really, me and izuku have moved passed it and even though I sometimes wish izuku had a father figure in his life we'll manage. Plus izuku has you now." The mother of the aforementioned boy quickly covered her mouth her face slowly turning crimson.