Cleaning the beach

I don't own my hero academia 

Image isn't mine

All Might

After being healed All might felt almost as good as when he first mastered his quirk. He did eat a lot but only to get body fat back on his body. He hasn't realized since being bony for so long took his appetite away but he loved food in a seriously unhealthy fashion.

Everybody looked at him crazy when he went into a pizza parlor and ordered twenty whole pizzas and ate them in one sitting. He hoped nobody recorded because that would be embarrassing. Even after dinner at the midoriya's house he still felt like he could buy out five food trucks (the idea of that made his mouth water).

During this time he thought about a lot of things like wether or not he still needed a secret identity or if he should still teach at UA. He eventually stopped caring because he got hungry again.

The next day he told inko that he would be meeting her son early in the morning at Dagobah beach for his strength training and after school. He explained to her the dangers of his quirk on ones body telling her nervously he would make sure he could avoid that at all costs.

Inko's glare she gave him when talking about exploding body parts was almost more scary than all for one or any villain for that matter. Inko stated (though it felt more as a threat) to all might she would spectate his training on her off days to make sure he wasn't over doing it.

While standing at the beach where he would meet izuku at five am he took into account how much trash there was. Even he might struggle to get this done within a year without using a quirk.

He was lucky to have found izuku two years before the exam since that meant all the more time to train his successor. He then began thinking with a smile on his face that he was lucky to meet izuku at all. The kid had the heart and sole of a pro hero. All might laughed and thought to himself how izuku always idolized him for inspiring people and giving them hope when that was exactly what young Midoriya did for the pro hero. While thinking about how his situation would be so much worse without the green haired boy the person on his mind suddenly appeared with a happy cheerful smile.

"Yagi-San I'm here !" The boy exclaimed in an All Might fashion.

Toshinori took in izuku's appearance and laughed because of the boys shirt that had the pro hero's initials in bold 'AM' to stand for all might. "This beach is a mess isn't it" toshinori said to no one in particular. "Yeah it used to be a tourist attraction but the ocean brought op trash and more people just dumped there garbage here and no trash collectors ever cared to collect it."

"Yes my boy indeed you are right, now let's begin your training. You must..." all might waited to add drama "CLEAR THE ENTIRE BEACH!" he said in hero form. The smile on poor midoriya's face turned from one of excitement and happiness to fear and worry.

"H-how am I supposed to do that." He asked meekly. "Simple" All might said he pulled out of his jacket a training regimen that looked like it would be intense. And right little izuku was as the days felt like years during his training he felt he was on deaths door.

9 months later izuku could see his efforts paying off with his physique. He didn't really develop much muscle but got more toned and also gained abs that made him look athletic but not all that strong. This didn't change the fact that he was lifting heavy amount of weight so it remained a mystery to him and almight how his appearance was so skinny still.

Izuku told Shoto about his training a week after it began making Shoto pout claiming that is why he keeps seeing less and less of the support quirk user. Feeling guilt for not hanging out with Shoto as much every time they got together they often went to new restaurants or arcades to hang out with each other. Shoto made izuku promise once the beach he was cleaning was finally finished he would take Shoto their to see the boys hard work.