~ Sunshine ~

There are lot of people in the world, having their own problems, some point in time everyone does there is no one who have lived without coming across it .

Hi there ~ my name is 'Solana west' once I asked my mom- why she named me Solana ? her answer was ' cuz you are my sunshine ', she was a lovely women. There was no one I loved more than I loved her and still do...

But everyone have their tragic parts in their life, so did I.

It was perfectly normal day- as if feeling almost taunted it took my mom away. She died in a car crash, not at all a ideal way to go. after her passing It was as if she took the meaning of my name with her- that day, i truly understood the meaning of cold.

So after my mom died i was send to my fraternal grandfather, one could see why my dad decided to leave. Who i was not blessed to know as he left the world even before i was born. from the stories i have heard he sounded like a great husband, am sure he would have been great dad too.

Although the same can't be said about my grandfather, he hated the fact that I was a girl and that my dad chose my mom to marry. 'daughter of the slut' he called me, so he send me to a far away school where no one knew him.

Inshort a 'hostel' where problem kids go to- my existence there was weird cuz I didn't once had my name in black list, well so to say teachers treated me well, students looked me with disgust....

I was not much on showing emotions, for some reason they seemed almost foreign. I was leaving my life as a robot programmed to do a task, with no emotions what's so ever.

It was time for my graduation- but ended up being the last day of my life, I died the same way as my mom did. This was the first time I ever laughed after she left me... feeling of relief came over me as I took my last breath.

In void :

Feeling a warm sensation all around me then suddenly hearing someone talk, was not something i excepted to experience after death, did try opening my eyes but it was of no use ...

' you have be chosen to become the Wanderer of the fate God 'Urd' '

' your task is to go to different worlds and complete the task given '

' any questions can be answered by system that will help you in your journey '

' your main objective is to change their destiny and yours '

' now off you go ~ '

Before she could do anything the robotic voice stop talking and a sudden pain went through her entire body.

[ welcome HOST ]

[ I am the system who will be assisting you ]

She found herself in a white room with only a bed in centre, infront of a talking glow ball... and her question is how should one react ?

.

.

And her answer

..

..

.

.

Go with flow. ( no use of freaking out )

" Hello ? "

[ hehe .. host is so cute ] and beautiful he thought .

" Thankyou ? "

[ I am sure host is confuse ...you can ask me anything you don't understand about your situation ]

" Then let's start with my situation ??? "

[ well God 'Urd' god of fate chose you to become the ' Wanderer ', wanderers are soul's which gets transmigrate into different world changing the destiny of a person of whom your soul is in while changing others as well ]

" Okay "

[ Ah ? .. that's all ? ]

' nn '