~ Arc 1 ~

Solana’s life was plain or normal to be exact, and she liked it that way. Didn’t have much passion to do anything nor any friends, which will introduce her to such things.

All she did was school work that she didn't particularly liked- it was just she didn’t have anything else to do- she spend lot of time in library and not just to do her schoolwork but also to read new book that have stocked.

For her life was black & white, and black & white were never bad colours. She didn't feel happy nor did she feel sad- she was fine Living her life without any deep emotions, didn’t know if that was good thing or bad, but didn't care either way ..

3rd P.O.V

In a white theme kitchen , sun kissed hair that reached her hips with luscious peach-pink lips with same sun kissed glowing eye' a beautiful tone lady was cooking something that smelled heavenly her hands moved so harmoniously with no sight of mistake- after preparing it and finishing she went to her room which had more things right now.

Solana P.O.V

" Ray "

[ yes host ] { host looks even more scary after that intense training!! Even though it has been a week after the training ended, she haven't said anything related to transmigration! did she forget ? Should I remind her bu-but she became sooo scary! All because of that Assassination skill training (。ŏ﹏ŏ) }

When he was in this own world Solana was wondering why Ray was not answering her questions ?

" Ra - Ray - RAY " said with more emphasises each time. 

[ Y-Yes Master ]

‘ master?’

" I asked you if I could know about the world we will be transferring to ? And what I am supposed to do there ? '

[ ofcourse host ] { shit I was lost in my thoughts}

[ well ! As you know we are going to transfer mainly to change the story plot when you are transferred the missions will be assigned ]

" nn " nod's

[ As you have option to choose- you have been given two options, you can choose either one
× bottom to the top
× oh ! My prince ]

Humm “ what's the story ?”

< Bottom to the top >

Fl is a poor girl struggles in life. She lost her parents in Young age her grandparents took her in but couldn’t do much for her. Slowly climbing the ladder, she bums in the Ml the CEO of really big company ' PACE ' because of how cute she is he gets interested in her, slowly becoming close and end up falling for each other and finally marrying happy ending .

< Oh ! my prince >

It's about a girl who lives with her mother as her parents are divorce, her mother is a successful lady having a small company of her own thus her daughter our Fl ends up going to a rich kid school, she helps Ml with his work ( Ml is student president ) as she always comes to help everyone in the student council loves her, slowly becoming close to Ml resulting him asking her out. Then marrying in the future reaching happy ending.

" There is not much problem , so why should I change the story ? "

[ well master it's just the summary, you can't judge a story with its cover, FL leads looks innocent but who knows ?  and it's not a best solution if the fl and ml end up together! ]

[ you will get a hung of it, as we travel ]

[ And it's only your 1st world so plot is on simpler side ]

" Ok " ‘ well it's true you won't get the understanding of the story with just a summary’ she mused to herself.

" I think we should get going- second one ' oh! My prince ' "

[ As you wish Master ]

{{ transferring permission }}

{[ success }}

{{ transferring to the world { × oh ! My prince } .. ... ... 5 %
, 10 %
....50%
.
..
.
100% }}

{{ Female lead :
    Male lead :  }}

{{ confirm }}

{{ host body : ERROR }}

{{ host body : found }}

{{ transferring soul }}

{{ 10%...
    50%..
    85%..
... 100% }}

With that she felt the same pain she had felt before transferring to the white space ..

__________________________________

Ps : don't forget to vote , I need to know if you like it