~ A Step Into The Field ~ (Arc 1.3)

Even though she didn't have any sort of interaction with others was not ignorant towards human nature. She had an eye to see through people didn't know how to define it but could always know what someone’s nature is.

She lived in a shell that was the truth but the shell was enough for her to know how humans are. how someone can be cruel or kind and what made people switch !? eventhough she didn't have emotions she knew how they can change people or made them who they are.
..
.

[ current balance - 2800p ]

Saving Max got real easy didn't need to do much ....

The only reason the false chargers took down Max was because of the spies appointed in the company by mia, just had to look at the list and remove them ...

The master mind was locked behind bars so they couldn't do much anyway.
Even Max Bellamy tried to keep low because of the scandal there was loss he had to take care of.

<timeskip 3 years>

it's time for the Game to begin ...

Towards ' Royal Academy ' high school for rich and famous, don't get me wrong this is not like other schools that are just for show- one has to show their worth even to get consider let alone enter, the reason fl got in was because she is famous ' teen model ' and loved by many well with her innocent act how will she not be famous ofcuz the ' abused her twin' act is hidden. We'll see for how long ~

Now Let's meet

Top famous dancer, Actor and heir of Roy family A.k.a  Adriana Roy

Wearing her New uniform, a long sleeve white top with blue tie and black collar, paired with black skirt that ends just above the knees and Silver shoes with student council signature cape ...

she was accepted in the council because of perfect score and her talent, the ml is in his second year already the student president, being in the council she can Befriend him and same time the second ml who is also in the council, every person in council represent their field- She's from ' dance section ' no one can represent more than one so ended up choosing it.

[Host! you look fantastic (≧▽≦)ヽ(^o^)丿]

And this is Adria / solana's die hard Fan
A.k.a Ray the System

'nn' with a gentle smile
well a smile that not many have luxury to see...

“ let's go “

[ Yep ]

Running down the stairs she reached the dinning hall, this past years she spend getting to know her dad (MR)  if she didn't know better. She would have mistaken him for her mom, even to compare him to her means she has taken a deep liking towards the Man and can do anything for him.

" Good morning Daddy"  A soft voice echoed through the room.

" Good morning love, I take it that your ready for your first day "  she walked towards him and kissed his cheek before replying.

" Yep I am "  no she is not acting, she always has a soft simile in presence of her dad, wants him to feel loved and don't feel guilty.

Getting betrayed by someone he cared about and seeing his child in that state was really big blow to his heart! If not for Adria he won't be able to stand again....

Having a light talk and breakfast she bid him farewell and got into the car, her dad wanted to come along but Adria didn't let him and told him to take rest because of his long business tour just ended.

[ Host ! What do you plan to do Next ? ] Excitedly asked

' humm not much, lets just see how it goes with ml's '

[ O-Ok host ] Ray is worried that host is not interested in missions (¯―¯٥)

“ Ray what about 2nd ml's fiancé ? How is she going to end up dead ? “

[ Ah ! She loved Bill (2nd ml) even though it was arranged by their parents but Bill doesn't want to marry her for two reasons 1. He doesn't like the idea of arrange marriage and 2. He started developing feelings for fl ]

Her name is Ivanka Taylor she is youngest and only child of 2nd wife Sophia Taylor also only daughter of the family she has 3 older brothers, eldest being the heir of the family. Her dad died when she was five-Because of the genetic diseases, which she also have inherited and will die because of it. She was planned to take the treatment- although kept refusing- because bill rejection. with enough convincing, her treatment was schedule few days after her graduation but before she could even take it! She Was killed by fl stupidity, fl bumped into the person handling the lights for upcoming show in the auditorium resulting it to crash on Ivanka and dying because of blood loss- but no one blamed her but the man who was handling them, Him Being jailed ...

' which year is she ? '

[ same as you host ~ ]

“ humm .. she probably died in her 4th year “

“ keep tabs on her, inform me if she is in any danger” ‘ i guess don't need to worry about her for awhile ‘ 

[ Yes host ~]

“ do I only need to save her from the light incident or there is a chance of her dying because of the disease ? “

[ Host just needs to save her from the light incident, the treatment would be successful even without host interfering ]

'nn'

And with that she reached her destination ' Royal Academy '

___________________________________________

A : thankyou for all the support 😁😆

Lastly this what the council uniform looks, the normal is just without the cape ~

        ( I love this uniform 😍😍😍 )

Hope u enjoy the story

By-bye~