At Long Last

Uniqua stumbled out of her room, in desperate need for some morning coffee. She passed the kitchen on the way to the bathroom, but halted, her eyes widening. Uniqua waited a couple seconds, listening to the small slurping noises before she peeked around the door frame. There was Austin, pinned to the wall by Tyrone, kissing him vigorously. "Yes cuntyyyyy!" Uniqua whispered, snapping her fingers in approval. She was proud of her friend, but she was also nervous for him. 'I hope that boy doesn't get his heart broken,' she thought. The pink woman shook her head and walked into the bathroom just as Tyrone and Austin collapsed on Austin's bed.
————————————————————————
Tyrone barely thought to hesitate, he wanted so badly to take off Austin's armor and see him in all his glory. Then he remembered what happened last time, so he reluctantly pulled away. Austin looked up at him, disappointment showing on his purple face.
"Can I take off your armor?" Tyrone asked gently.
"I don't want you to hate me." Austin whispered, more to himself than to Ty. "Let me do it. Just, please don't be upset with me." Austin's Australian accent quavered as he spoke. He sat up on the bed, shakily sliding the armor off of his shoulders. Tyrone shivered in anticipation, but he was also nervous. What was Austin talking about?
Austin turned away from Tyrone to fully pull off his armor. He clenched his teeth, 'it's now or never," the kangaroo thought, and turned around.
Tyrone gasped. Austins chest was on full display, and, he-he had breasts! He could barely tear his eyes off of them, but then he looked up at Austin's face, and the shame and embarrassment that it showed hit him like a ton of bricks. So Tyrone ignores his hormones telling him to grab Austin and kiss him again. Instead he pats the bed next to him. "Come here. Let's just talk."
They talk for hours. Tyrone holds Austin's hand while he tells him all about his transition. He was born a female, but he knew he was a male. It was easy enough to hide when he was little, just wearing boyish clothes, but as he grew and matured he took to wearing armor to hide himself. Before the apocalypse started he had gotten bottom surgery, but before he could save up enough for top surgery the apocalypse started. He explained that Uniqua gave in monthly testosterone shots, and that she was the only one who knew about him being trans until then. After he was done, Austin sighed and looked up at Ty, still a little embarrassed and nervous of what he would think.
Tyrone leaned in towards Austin. His eyes gazed all over his purple body, and then up to his face. He kissed Austin gently on the lips. "I'll always love you," he muttered. "I don't care about your past."
Austin and Tyrone cuddled up and went to sleep in each others arms.