In The Backyard-Again

Austin laid in his bed. It had been a while since he had actually slept alone; usually he could feel Tyrone's large presence beside him. He struggled to sleep, and kept looking out at the window, although it was too dark to see anything. Uniqua had told him to wait until morning, and if Ty wasn't back by the time they woke up they could make a plan. She was always so levelheaded, but Austin thought he saw worry behind her ladybug eyes. He fidgeted, thoughts drifting between Ty and his sleepiness. Finally, the kangaroo fell asleep.

Tyrone leaned against the doorway, clad in only a towel that hung loosely around his orange waist. Austin opened his eyes to see him there, and barely had time to react before the moose had strided across the room and was crawling up the bed towards him, that devious look in his eyes. Austin was instantly hard, biting his lip as Ty trailed kisses through his fur. His hands explored Austin's purple body, gripping and squeezing him in all the right places. Austin stuttered out "d-daddy!" And Tyrone cocked a brow, chuckling in a low town. "Mmmm, come to daddy..."

Austin woke up abruptly, breathing heavily. He looked around his room to gain his bearings. The walls were tinted with the gray of early morning, and Austin felt his chest sink. No Tyrone. He stumbled out of bed and found Uniqua sitting cross-legged on the couch. She looked at him sympathetically. "Uni?" Austin asked, sitting next to her. "H-he's not hurt out there right?" The pink bug didn't answer for a moment, she just shifted her gaze to the gray and hazy morning. "I don't know." It was quiet for another few minutes.

"We're going to have to go out and find him."

Austin sighed. "I know," he replied. "I'm scared."

Uniqua placed her hand over his. She was like a sister to him, such a reassuring and comforting figure in his life. "Follow me."