Orange-gasm

It had been a week since Tyrone had seen Austin shirtless, or, armorless, and life for Tyrone had never been better. Him and Austin were constantly fucking, or at least cuddling, if there were other people around. They had learned so much about each other. Tyrone was more in love with Austin than ever. Every time their skin touched was like the first time. As for Austin, he was still figuring himself out, but he loved Ty. When they were together he didn't feel as much dysphoria. During the backyardpocalyspe, their love was a bubble of hope.
————————————————————————
Austin awoke to Tyrone beside him. He bit his lip and peeked under the covers, smirking when he saw Ty's massive morning wood through his boxers. He kissed the moose on the lips and traced up and down his arm with a fuzzy finger, waking him up. Tyrone's eyes fluttered open, and seeing the spicy look in Austin's eyes, he smirked. Tyrone flopped over so he was on top of Austin. He knew Austin didn't like taking of his shirt when they had sexy animal time, but he pulled off Austin's pants in a swift motion. Austin giggled with anticipation, and Ty ripped off his own boxers. "God I can't get over how big you are babe." He moaned as Tyrone bit down on his inner thigh.
"You don't have to get over it, you just have to fit around it," Tyrone teased, once again placing his mouth in various places of Austin's Kangaroo bits. Like so many times in the past week, they collided bodies, grunting and braying and whinnying until they finally collapsed on top of each other, a panting mass of sweaty fur.
————————————————————————
Pablo liked to watch.