Introduction

Welcome to my book! I just want to say a few things before you start reading!

I started this book two years ago and it is in no way shape or form perfect. There are plot holes and the plot twist tends to make a lot of people angry. This book does have parts that are not 100% about hockey. There is some focus around gangs and fights which some people have pointed out are 'fake' and ruin the whole story. This is my twist on a hockey story, if you want to read a book with just hockey I'm sure you can find a good one.

I understand that if the book goes a way you don't personally like you have all rights to stop reading, but I ask that you please do not leave rude comments attacking me or my book. I stand by my work and nothing anyone says is going to change how I feel about it.

I welcome constructive criticism, but I ask that any corrections are worded kindly towards me. I am still young and learning. This book is not edited and it does need a lot of work, so I do ask for patience as I haven't quite finished the book, but I will edit once it is finished.

Lastly, I would like to thank you in advance for giving my book a chance! I will warn that the beginning of the story is a bit rough but the writing does get better as the book continues, I promise.

So, without further ado, I give you Hockey Boys vs Hockey Girls.

-Court <3