III.

Seven months later.

Karin sat in my dorm room on her laptop, clicking away.

"What you doin' over there?" I asked as I stared at her out of the corner of my eyes and laid there relaxing on the bed.

"I'm taking a test! I'm gonna let you take it too once I'm done." She looked at me and blew me a kiss. "It's all about love... love languages actually."

My bed was up against the wall of the small dorm room. How MC managed to get two twin-sized beds and two desks in this small room for me and my roommate, I don't know?!  But Karin sat on the bed with me in the corner, her back against the wall.

Today she wore her "everyday look"— biker shorts, halter top, and her hair pulled up in a big bun in the dead center of her head. Her edges were always on fleek. That was sexy to me. I loved a woman who did her hair, even when she was just lounging around.

I laid there on my pillow with just my athletic shorts on, no underwear, a wife beater; and of course, my red polo hat.

"A test? I don't know about allat." I looked at her and placed my hand on her thigh. "I don't know about no test. But uh—" I turned over on my side and got ready to raise up, "—I want to test you." I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips, shutting the laptop down. I could feel my man down below instantly come to attention. I moved from her voluptuous lips, to her earlobes, and then to her neck.

"Garretttt—" she chuckled, yet she loved it. "—St...ooooopppp!" She only said that when she knew she was in the mood.

Of course, I paid her no mind. I began to work my lips toward her cleavage, kissing her ever so slightly. I grabbed the laptop with one hand and pushed it to the side out of the way as I used my other hand to caress those C cup breast. I continued with my mouth moving down her chest, slowly exposing her breast from out of the top of her halter top. My tongue made its way down to her medium-sized nipples. I cupped both of her breasts in my hand, pushing them together. I circled her nipples with the tip of my tongue (one breast at a time), and then I sucked them. She eased her way underneath me as she laid back on the bed and grabbed and held my head against her breasts.

"Ooh Garrett—" I loved to hear her in ecstasy. "—pleaseee..." she said in a somewhat high-pitched voice. "Please baby.. don't stop!"

Karin had once told me her spot was her nipples. And I made sure to give them extra attention each time I had a chance to make love to her. But today, I planned to ravage her body. And—I think she knew it, too!