ADAPT OR PERISH

—

004 was her label, She was always looked down upon. She had identical powers as one of the other experiments, 011. She was only 18 and she didn't know much.

Y/n was sweet, she was quiet and innocent. Y/n grew emotionally sensitive, but physically powerful with her powers.

But late one September night, 004 had escaped after finding her files that were left in her room. She heard about 008 and her escape and how she lived in Chicago, so y/n tracked her down.

She wasn't an experiment anymore, she was y/n Ives. She had a birthday and a family, she was no longer a lab rat for the Hawkins laboratory. as she ran through the town of Hawkins, she found a bench, sitting here until a bus pulled up, the bus driver called up and she got on, off towards Chicago.

As time went on, she found 008, who now went by the name of Kali. She stayed by her side, Funshine had taught her somethings, such as how to tie her shoes and how to read some words. Y/n never really enjoyed the time with Kali due to how much trouble they seem to get in.

One day in late October, Jane Ives came along. As the two found out they were biological sisters. Y/n and eleven got close during the time of when eleven was in Chicago.

Then the time cane for eleven to go back to Hawkins, so Kali decided to send y/n with eleven, back to Hawkins. Telling her to go with her sister, and that it would be a 'safer environment' for her to finish growing up in, and so she went. Going to Hawkins was different, but she found a home.

Living with the Byers, considering them as family and even became y/n Byers. She made friends with Steve and the younger teens, seeming they were all at the Byers at times. Soon, y/n began to learn and grow feelings for Steve Harrington, meeting robin along the way, and becoming the key part of killing the mind flayer.

—

TAGS,   Has been #1 in steveharringtonxreader, has been #1 in strangerthings3, has been #1 in st2, has been #1 in st3, has been #1 in strangerthings2, has been #1 in stxreader, has been #1 in hawkins.

WARNING,   Violence, swearing, blood and injuries, ptsd, mental illness, trama, dark themes, alcohol and smoking (?). oh and there is a lot of dress-wearing by the reader, my thirteen year old self loved girly dresses so i apologize in advance.

DISCLAIMER,   I do not own any characters, dialogue or plot-lines, those belong to the rightful owners. I do, however own my own the character behind y/n, dialogue and plot-lines that I have created for this story. I do own my graphics i've made specifically for this book. I will remind you plagiarism is illegal, so don't steal my work!

This book used to be titled lab rat! This is a fast burn, so I apologize to my slow burn lovers. I dislike this book because I wrote this when I was thirteen and want to take it down but I won't for your sake. anyways continue with your reading...

DEDICATIONS,   To all of my beautiful readers. Thank you for choosing my story! Reminder to support your authors by voting and commenting, please don't be mean and ghost read!

STATUS,
Started, july sixth twenty nineteen
completed, july twenty sixth twenty nineteen