chapter thirteen

8: 48 PM, JULY 4TH, 1985

"And where do you think you are going?" The leader chuckled. He shook his head, clicking his tongue. The soldiers picked the three up, setting them up again. "Try telling the truth this time, yes?" The leader said to Steve, getting in his face.

"It will make your visit with Dr. Zharkov less painful." He said to Steve, he stoked his face, then pressed on his chin harshly. He chuckled, nodding at the doctor, then moving away, the doctor came closer with a large blue syringe gun.

"Wait, wait a second. Hold on. Okay! wait, wait, wait! What is that thing?" Steve yelled as the Russian doctor came close with the syringe gun. "It will help you talk." He simply replied, grabbing Steve's neck and pushing it away.

"Did you even clean that thing?!" Steve yelled, then the doctor injects the blue drugs into the boys system, making him scream. Soon enough, Y/n and Robin were injected with the same drugs, then left alone. "Honestly, I don't really feel anything. Do you?" Steve asked Y/n with a shrug, she laughed.

"I mean, I feel fine." Y/n said. "I feel normal." Robin added. "I kinda feel good." Steve said, making the three laugh. "I feel great!" Y/n yelled as they laughed. "Wanna know a secret?" Robin asked. "What?" Steve said. "I like it too!" Robin and the two other teens laughed together.

"Morons, they messed up the drug!" Steve said, making more giggles. "They messed it up!" Y/n laughed. "Morons. Hey, morons!" Robin yelled. "Morons!" Y/n yelled, laughing more. Soon the three were just yelling a fit of 'hey morons!'. "There is definitely something wrong with us!" Robin said, going wide eyed then laughing at them.

"Somethings wrong!" Steve said, chuckling. The metal door opened again and in walked the leader and the doctor. The doctor began pulling out torture tools. "Would now be a good time to tell you that I don't like doctors?" Robin said.

"Let's try this again, yes?" The leader asked, once more. At this point, The three just nodded, mumbling, ready for their 'discipline.' "Who do you work for?" He asked again. "Scoops. Scoops Ahoy." Steve simply said, as the three giggled.

"How did you find us?" The leader asked. "Totally by accident." Steve replied, laughs still coming from the teens. "More lies!" The leader told the doctor. The doctor grabbed the nail pulling tool and walked over to Steve. "What is that shiny little toy?" Steve asked the doctor, watching him.

"Where are you going with that, Doc?" Robin asked him. The doctor grabbed Steve's hand, putting the tool near his nails. "Whoa, whoa, hey, hey. Wait! No! Wait, wait!" Steve started to yell, shaking and pulling back. "There was a code!" The two girls yelled, making them stop. "Code, what code?" The leader asked, going to the girls side.

"The week is long, the silver cat feeds, when blue and yellow meet in the west. blah, blah, blah. You broadcast that stupid spy shit all over town and we picked it up on our Cerebro and we cracked it in a day. A day! You think you're so smart but a couple of kids who scoop ice cream for a living, cracked your code in a day and now people know you're here." Robin laughed at their stupidity.

"Who knows we are here, little bitches?" The leader yelled at the two girls. "Uh, well, Dustin knows." Steve said. "Hey, Steve?" Robin asked him before he could say anymore. "Yeah, Dustin Henderson, he knows." He added, trying to make things better. "Steve!" The two girls yelled at him. "Dustin Henderson... It is your small curly-haired friend?" The leader walked to Steve.

"Oh, curly-haired. Great hair, small, kind of like a 'fro." Steve said, describing Dustin's hair, that Steve worked hard on. "Where is he?" The leader asked Steve.