Cool and Calm

Juvia's POV

He was always cool, calm as could be. Nobody questioned it... EVER. Juvia does though. Juvia always wonders how could he be so cool at a time like this. She tried asking Gray-sama to be her partner many times before, they were all failed attempts. Juvia wonders if Gray- sama will finally have free time and won't get interrupted by Natsu or anyone else.

Juvia walks up to Gray, finally she has enough confidence to go along with it even if someone is right there when she says it.

" Grey-sama?"

"Juvia, hey!"

"Juvia... was wondering if-"

"GREY I WILL KILL YOU, ICE PRINCESS"

"COME AT ME FLAME BRAIN."

"NATSU!"

"Lucy?"

"Dont you see they were in the middle of something important an you just ruined it!"

" I will kill you Natsu!"

"Erza? Why is everyone trying to kill me now."

Why are they always there when I try to talk to Gray-sama cant we have some privacy, then again with Natsu there's none of that.

Suddenly the doors of the guild swing open. Nobody in the guild could believe it.... She's not supposed to be alive.

A girl with dirty-blonde hair thats down to her waist walks in, she has hazel eyes and isn't too tall, although her figure is AMAZING it's better than any other girls in the guild.

"Hey guys!"

She says smiling and sticking her tongue out ( 😝). The way she smiles makes Juvia feel sick, it's too cute.

Juvia feels sick around her. Juvia feels threatened by her.

"Ohh guys come on, dont act like you don't remember me I've only been gone for a year."

She looks down at the ground as if she's about to cry.

"Guys? How could you forget one of your dragon slayers? Oh wait i smell it now." she says her tone changing from sad to mad " You have a SKY dragon and an IRON dragon slayer in the guild and you just don't care about your CRYSTAL dragon slayer anymore."

She raises her pants leg and right above her ankle you see the Fairy Tail symbol in a black color. Everyone just stares at her ankle, thinking it was a fake symbol.

"UGH! Where's master Makrov?"

"You asked for me?"

Says the master as he appears from behind a door.

"Yes! Why can't they remember me!"

"I think your over reacting."

"I don't think I am! GRAY , NATSU, AND ERZA DONT REMEMBER ME! They were my best friends." She says her tone changing back to sad.

"An-"

"DONT YOU DARE SAY MY NAME!"

"A I think you should ask them if they remember you."

"Should I?"

"Yes I bet they do, if they really care about you they will remember you."

Juvia does not like 'A' she seems mean and she's aperanatly Grays best friend. Humph! I know that Gray-sama would never be BEST friends with a girl!

"Oh is that what you think? Juvia right- well let me tell you something, Gray WOULD be BEST friends with a girl. Don't think things about someone when you've only known them for a couple of months."-"Oh and I don't care if you like me or not! Its not like I'm gonna be in this guild again."

"A you didn't ask you best friends if they remembered you."

"I don't need to they were racking their brains trying to find any trace of me and they couldn't no matter how hard they tried... I know you took their memories of me to see who would remember me when I came back from my mission but its been a year, that spell you casted, has become permanent. Their memories of me won't return unless they care deeply for me, but they don't. Thank you master for letting me know that you truly care about me but nobody else does why should I stay."

You could feel the sadness in her voice but the only people that her little speech had left an impact on was the girls so called best friends, Erza, Natsu, and surprisingly even Grays ice cold face seemed to melt.

"CRYSTAL DRAGON- SLAYER ART- crystal wiNGS"

Everyone looked outside, crystal black wings sprouted from her back and she began to fly.... this 'A' was defiantly an S-class Mage.

"Black, Sadness"- Gray, Erza, and Natsu all say in unison.

Juvia thinks that girl did something to Erza and Natsu but she also did something to Gray-sama and thats all that matters. Juvia will get her back for this.

The girls voice rang in Juvia's head '...try to kill me, you'll only kill yourself...'

Juvia scared stumble back bumping into Gray.

"Sunimase Gray-sama"

"Oh no it's fine, Juvia"

"Juvia thinks that the girl made you sad. Are you okay Gray-sama."

"She was sad, crystal changes color depending on its casters feelings. She only wanted three people to remember her but none of us could."

"D-do you know her?"

"She seems familiar but... I can seem to remember a single thing about her not even a name."

"It's okay Gray-sama yo-"

"Few know her name, she tells no one, didn't you see how she freaked out when i almost told you all, although she did tell you three." The Master says gesturing to Erza and Natsu and nodding at Gray.

Juvia will try to make Gray-sama feel better.

As Juvia looked around and saw that Natsu and Erza were back to normal, talking about what they did and what missions they were going to take. Gray, she noticed, seemed caught in her words.

Gray's POV

Why can't I remember her. I feel like i should, Flame Brain and Titania already moved on so why am I caught up in her words.... WHY? Why do I feel so guilty. Maybe she's close by... her wings, they were black.... black means sadness.... she was sad. Is that why I'm sad? No there must be more to it than that. Maybe she's close by...

"Hey Juvia? Wanna take a walk?"

Lucy's and Erza's heads snap in Gray and Juvias direction. Then they begin jumping up and down, Gray seems not to notice and waits for Juvia's response.

Juvia's POV

Juvia will say yes but I should say no just to see if he really likes me. Hmm would that make that 'A' girl mad?

Juvia sweety he obiously likes you, say yes. I'll be mad if you don't say yes. Oh and try not to think of me, if you do that i can read your thoughts.

Even though A said this in Juvias' head Juvia could see her sweet smile like when she walked into the guild hall.

"Yes."

Juvia finally says yes.

-----------

Hey guys!!! finally started writing again. I came up with a new character for my story. She's sorta important. :) 💁

Hope you guys like it 💕💞💕💞