LOVE IN THE AIR!

*The next day*

Juvias POV:

"Bye Hibiki!!" Crystal said as she waved good bye. She seemed happy like on the first day he came. Hibiki didnt seem that happy, rubbing the big bump on his head that Lisanna had given him the night before. Should Juvia ask Gray-sama to go on a mission. We are a team after all. Juvia was trying to build up her courage, Juvia will do it! Juvia will do it.

"Gray-sama?"

Gray looked up, getting lost in her eyes, her beautiful eyes...

"Yes Juvia?"

"Does Gray-sama want to go on a mission with Juvia?"

"Of course! We are a team after all."

They both walk over to the mission board and quickly choose a mission that compliments their powers. Juvia is going to have fun with Gray-sama on her first mission with him. Juvia hopes that Gray-sama will have a good time too. The couple say goodbye to their nakama and leave.

'Go get her'- Gray hears Crystals voice in his head all happy.

'I will'- he thinks and he hears a giggle then silence- she broke the link not wanting to hear their lovey-dovey conversations.

At the guild:

At the bar Mira, Crystal, Lucy, and Erza are sitting there talking about the ADORABLE couple. Mira puts down the glass, this is serious and ALL her concentration must go into the conversation.

"THEY ARE SO PERFECT!! OMG! Hahaha!"-Crystal and Lucy say at the same time

"What do you think they'll do?" - Erza asks that familiar sparkle in her eyes... like for her first picnic, please don't let it end like that!!

"hehehe I wonder if they'll take it to the next step!"-Mira says

"I think thats taking it too far."-Lucy says looking at Natsu " I mean me and Natsu have been going out for a long time and we still haven't gotten there yet."
"You mean you've never kissed before"-Mira asks
"Ohhhh thats what you meant"- Crystal says while Lucy just starts laughing "I- ahaha - thought- AHAHAHAH- you meant--- HAHAHAHAHAHA somthing else."
"They've already kissed."
The girls open their mouths so wide I'm scared that they might swallow a fly or something worse.

Julia's POV:
Aahhh Juvia is so happy to have gray by her side. Juvia loves Gray-sama. Juvia has loved Gray-sama since the beginning and now that Lucy has Natsu, Juvia has no competition.

"Hey Juvia."
"Hmm." - Juvia says as she tries to hide the fact that she wants to kiss her boyfriend so badly. BOYFRIEND, she can finally say that now! THEY'RE ACTUALLY TOGETHER!!!
" We're here."
As Juvia looks around she sees water surrounding them.... she hadn't realized that they had been walking on water.
"Aaaa!!! Juvia is standing on water!"-Juvia screams as she grabs on to Gray.
"Hahaha sweetie that's why we chose this mission because only water-related mages could get here. we've been walking on water for a long time.... didn't you notice."
SWEETIE!! GRAY-SAMA CALLED JUVIA SWEETIE!!
"Juvia's thoughts were elsewhere."
She says blushing.

They wait and wait but nothing comes their way. By now even the trees could tell that Gray was annoyed.
" ARE WE JUST SUPPOSED TO WAIT HERE!!! DO WE JUST WAIT! I WANT TO FIGHT!!!!!"
" Gray-sama calm down!"
" I DON'T WANT TO WAIT ANYM-"
Juvia had tripped over a stone and her lips were pressed against Gray's. When *rustle rustle* something is coming near them.