An eye for an eye

Narrator:
Everyone just stared at her waiting for her to go on.
"I'm sorry I lied to you about my power and what I can do. I'm a dimension traveler and yes, I do have those powers but I can also travel between dimensions. Juvia is not dead. Those arrows that struck her were not coated with Earthland fire but a fire from a different dimension, which took her to a world not visible to normal humans and mages. I can see her clearly in the room even though you might not, she's fine."- A explained while she did her signature smile, closing he eyes and tilting her eyes with a grin on her face.
Everyone's faces lit up with hope and Wendy stopped crying.
"Can you get her back?"- Gray asked "Please."
A looked at everyone her smile disappearing but nobody seemed to notice. She looked at her friends they l seemed to want Juvia back. Badly.
"Of course I will."- a responded her smile returning.
As she mumbled something in a language she didn't understand a wave of air hit her as her whole body was surrounded by an air barrier and her hair was making the little girl seem a lot taller by flying above her. Then she disappeared into the other dimension, soon after that Juvia reappeared. Everyone of her friends jumped on her hugging her but when it was Grays turn he planted his lips on hers. When they parted he mumbled to her
"I love you, and please don't ever do that to me again."
Juvia smiled
"I love you too, and Juvia is sorry, Gray-sama."
After the warm welcome everyone returned to the guild hall.
Mira and Erza were at the bar, Juvia and Gray were doing something and Lucy and Natsu had left.
"Hey, Erza, I thought A would've returned by now."
Erza looked down, something seemed to have been bothering her.
"I've been fearing something since the beginning when Gray asked her to get Juvia back. She was looking at us as is deciding something, like wether or both she should get Juvia back."
"Oh, NO!"- Mira was able to get out as she covered her mouth.
"Exactly, she wouldn't have hesitated if there wasn't a catch to it, think of it as-"
"An eye for an eye, or in this case, a life for another."-Mira finished
"Yeah...I was thinking that if she could travel between dimensions it would be fine but I don't think that she could take another person with her."
"Let's ask Levy, she probably knows."
As Erza practically drags Levy away from Gajeel, Mira calls them over.
"What do you know about dimension travelers?" - Mira asks Levy
"I know a little, but why do you want to know?"- she asks
Erza sighs and explains the situation to Levy.
"Oh my god,"-Levy says in a sad tone. "I was starting to like her, a lot too."
"So what do you know?"-Mira asks again
"I know that dimensions have different rulers, Edolas would be a different dimension, and that you need to make contracts with the rulers to trespass on their territory, like making a contract with celestial spirits, but if you want to take a non-traveler out of a dimension you have to either stay in the dimension forever or..."- Levy suddenly stopped tears filling her eyes
"Or... what?"-Erza persisted
"Or commit suicide by sacrificing yourself to the gods that the dimension believe in."- Levy continued "Its considered a very severe crime to take someone out of a certain dimension."
"Are we a dimension?"-Mira asks
Erza looks like she's about to hit her friend "THIS IS A SERIOUS MOMENT MIRA, why do you ask?"
"Actually no, dimensions are alternating versions of what we live in."-Levy responds.
"But Earthland doesn't have a monster so these dimensions mustn't either."-Mira contined eyes full of hope.
Levy began crying again...
"Nno, these ddimensions hhave mmmonsters,"Levy said in between sobs "I'm ssorry"
"So she's gone?"- Mira said looking down.
"I'm afraid so."-Erza confirms.

Sometimes things turn out right and wrong at the same time. Let me just tell you that the only thing going through As' mind is I'm glad Juvias okay even though it couldn't have turned out worse for A.
" I didn't even get to say goodbye."