small dick

Aylek POV
*

unedited

"uh daddy, go faster!" i fake moaned. me and my boyfriend michael (aka trippie redd) were having sex for the 5th time this week. but my boyfriend's dick is small, the last time we measured it, it was 2 inches. and two inches is not enough to satisfy me, thats like sticking a grain of rice down there.

and to make things worse he brags on his dick like woah vicky sayin she's black. 💀 i don't wanna hurt his self esteem so ive never told him that his dick is small. "fuck bae im bout to cum." he grunted. "me to dAdDy." i said. finally he pulled out and came on my lower stomach. he never notices that i don't cum.

"i got that king kong dick" he laughed as i rolled my eyes. "well i gotta head to the studio, im about to hop on a track with X." he said as he got dressed. "okay babe." i missed X's dick i might have to hit him up. "bye ayleks, love you." he said walking out our bedroom.

i looked out the window and waited until his car pulled away, when it did i quickly pulled out my phone and texted X. i had his name saved as Pizza Hut bc i obviously didn't want michael to find out. (ayleks is on the right, jah is on the left.)

hey jah, can you come over rn. i need sum dick.

i can't i have to meet trip at the studio.

just don't show up, i know you miss this 😺.

i do. don't act like you don't miss this dagger.

...

im coming over.

good. 😋

i put on some red lingerie and patiently waited for Jahseh to arrive. sometimes i feel guilty for cheating on trippie, i love him but i love Jahseh's dick better. i honestly wouldn't mind being with him. suddenly i heard a knock on my front door.

i ran downstairs and opened the door. it was jahseh, i hugged him and kissed him on the lips. "we gotta hurry up before trip gets back." he said in. i grabbed his hand and ran upstairs to my bedroom as he followed. when we got upstairs i layed on the bed, i wanted him to be in charge.

he took his shirt and pants off and climbed in bed with me. i kissed all over his neck and on his lips. as things got more heated jah took my bra off and thee it across the room. he sucked on my boobs leaving hickies. he continued kissing lower and lower until he got to my kitty. he ripped my panties off with his teeth. hulk tease.
"your so wet.you want daddy to eat this pussy?" he asked in a raspy voice. i nodded quickly. "words princess, tell me what you want." "i WaNt yOu tO eAt ThIs PuSsY dAdDy." i said. after i said that he began devouring me like i was his last meal. he was eating my pussy like it was rice.

my moans were getting louder as i felt a familiar knot in my stomach. he was spelling his full name with his tongue. "jah- jahseh im gonna cum." a few seconds later i came on his tongue and he swallowed every drop.  i got on top of him bc i wanted to give him some head. but he shook his head no and said, "we don't have a lot of time."

i nodded in a agreement as he took his boxer's off. i straddled him and got in position. i slid down on his dick. we both moaned at the feeling. i wanted to start of slow so that i could adjust, but he pulled me down making me scream out in pain.

even though we fuck a lot i still haven't gotten used to his size. he took control and thrusted into me. the pain soon went away and was replaced with pleasure. "your so tight ayleks." jahseh grunted. suddenly i jahseh's phone go off twice but i ignored it. he picked up speed and pushed himself dEePeR inside of me. i felt my climax creeping up on me "d-daddy im about to cum!" i yelled. "me too ayle-"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON!" jahseh was interrupted by trippie yelling. he looked so mad, his face was almost as red as his dreads.  "of all the niggas you could have chosen to fuck, you choose him!?" he yelled. "michael i can explain." i said to him calmly. "what does this fuck nigga have that i don't?!"
he screamed.

"a big dick" i said nonchalantly. he stopped talking after i said that, the whole time we were talking jah was getting dressed. "okay, X does have a big dick." when michael said that jahseh gave him a look. next time can you invite me though, i wouldn't mind taking that dAgGeR dIcK."

💀okay hope you enjoyed. this should be a book. stay safe -🐍