necrophilia

necrophilia: sexual intercourse with or attraction towards corpses.

lovely peaches 

i giggled loudly as i heard xxxtentacion banging and thumping around in my trunk

i giggled loudly as i heard xxxtentacion banging and thumping around in my trunk. i kidnapped him a few hours ago, we're on our way to my secret cabin in the woods. i'm planning on having sex with him there. "calm down X, we're almost there, i know you're excited but you're just gonna have to wait!" i yelled loud enough for him to hear.

when we got to the cabin i got out of my car and slammed the door behing me. i walked ober to my trunk and opened it. before he could get out, i tunrned around and sat on his stomach, earning a muffled scream. "okay, here's what's gonna happen, when i get off of you we're going to walk to the cabin, then you'll take off and your clothes. if you try anything, i will hurt you. you might not see anything now, but just know under all these rolls, i have multiple weapons. understand?"

he nodded and i stood up, i helped him out of the trunk and we walked to the cabin.

when we were inside, i took off the duct tape that was on his mouth and wrists. "okay, take off your clothes." i said whyile pulling my leggings down. "what?" he said looking at me in disgust. " i sad take ya clothes off. i told you this earlier, you know this already. we're gonna fuck, c'mon hurry up."

"i-. no. he said before turning towards the door. i ran in front of him and grabbed a gun from on of my rolls and pointed it at him. "you're always bragging on your dick now you're acting all shy. what's the problem?" i asked whill removing my panties. 

"you have bugs crawling out of your pussy, hell nah im not gonna fuck you!" he yelled. 

i looked down and saw some unknown species of bugs fall out of my coochie.

shit, i thought i got that fixed i thought to myself.

 "that's normal! this happens to every girl!" i exclaimed. 

"no the hell it's not, im not fucking you, you crazy assd bitch." i cocked my head and put my finger on the trigger. 

"if you don't undress yourself and fuck me right now i will kill you."

"okay, do it. i dare you. he shrugged

i pulled the trigger and watched his body fall. good thing im into necrophilia.

hope you enjoyed. stay safe 🤞