teacher

Jahseh POV

I watched Diamond walk around the classroom handing back papers. To everyone else, Diamond was known as Ms. Johnson, but we have a special relationship. Diamond and I are fuck buddies. Everyday after school I go to her classroom to get "extra help", but really were just fucking. Usually there are no other people there, but if there are we just wait until they leave to . Diamond is only 3 years older than me but I'm still technically a minor, and if someone found out, she would probably lose her job and be arrested.

But we're willing to take the risks. Because of our complicated relationship, I have an A+ in her class, Diamond teaches math. She's a great teacher, everytime she turns around to write on the dry erase board I can't help but stare at her ass. It's big, but not too big; it's the perfect size.

Flashback
_______________

"Faster baby, if you keep going like that I'm gonna come." Diamond said as Jahsehs' 9 inch dick penetrated her pussy. He started pounding into her harder and faster than before, he was balls deep inside her. "shit babe." Jahseh grunted. Diamond began moaning so loud that Jahseh had to cover her mouth with his hand. Jahseh loved the way her ass shook when he pounded into her. "I'm gonna cum." Diamond said through his hand. After a few more strokes Diamond came on his dick, immediately after she got down on her knees and starting sucking it while she rubbed her wet pussy. Jahseh began throat fucking her and after a minute or 2 he came in her mouth; she swallowed every last drop.

End of Flashback
_____________________

Just the memory of fucking Diamond made him horny, she didn't even have to touch him to make him hard. Suddenly the bell rang meaning it was time to go home. Jahseh smiled to himself knowing that he and Diamond were about to have sex. He could already hear the sounds of her. creamy pussy. He watched the other students slowly leave the classroom. One by one everyone left, except for him. He watched as Diamond closed the door and walked to his desk, he stood up and started unbuttoning his shirt.

Omniscient

Jahseh was already pulling his pants down as Diamond started taking her shirt off. When they were naked except for their undergarments they began kissing. Diamond pushed Jahseh against the wall while kissing him. She kissed him all the way down to his v line. She rubbed him through his boxers and smiled at how hard he was. Jahseh took his boxers off while Diamond unhooked her bra. When he had his boxers off Diamond kissed Jahseh's dick.

Jahseh appreciated the softness of her lips and moaned softly when she licked his tip. "fuck my throat daddy." she whispered Jahseh didn't need to hear that twice. He started thrusting into her, slowly at first, after awhile he picked up the pace. Diamonds mouth was so warm and she took every inch of him. After a few minutes, he was close so he carried Diamond to her desk and put her in her chair. Jahseh kissed her lips and her boobs loving the softness and warmth. He left a trail of kisses all the way down to her pussy. He kissed all around it making sure not to miss her clit. Then he ate her pussy like rice, then they fucked (it was magnificent). After they came the principal walked in and told everyone what she saw. Diamond was arrested and sent to jail for 17 years. Jahseh was upset for a few days but he got over it (after all they were just fuck buddies) and found a new fuck buddy. (no it wasn't a teacher)