Trying to move on with your life...

It had been 2 months since the twins were born and well Nik, Damon and my parents had all been watching me closely, I sighed as I knew why you see 3 weeks ago things got worse and well I was locked up for my own safety, I wasn't really allowed out and Nik had kept the twins from me which I had to admit at the time I was not happy about. I sighed as I thought about it more and more and realised that my husband was right to do what he did, I looked up when I heard my son coming towards me and he smiled as he noticed that I was looking at him today, "want to speak to me mama because you're not okay" he asked and I looked to him, "Mattie" I said and he smiled, "hey, please you need to speak to someone" he said as he unlocked the door and walked over to me.

I nodded and looked to him, "I know I do baby and I am sorry that you had to see me like that, I never wanted you to see me like that" I explained and he smiled, "does this have more to do with me being taken from you than you having the twins" he asked and I looked to him, "to be honest yeah it does, I thought that it was something that I would be able to get over since I got you back and I was hoping that I would never have those feelings again, but I look at the twins and see what I missed with you" I explained and he smiled, "which is normal mum, you're going to feel like that which is why you have to speak to someone, be that dad, or someone else" he said to me and I laughed, "since when did you get so smart little one" I asked and he laughed, "since I have you and dad for parents" he said to me. I laughed and got up, "your dad still worrying over me" I asked and he nodded, "yeah dad has already killed two hybrids that have been making rumours about you" Mattie explained.

I nodded and smiled, "how about we go and see them" I asked and he nodded, "alright but mum you need to speak to someone" he said to me and I smiled, "I promise that I will speak to someone okay" I said and he nodded as we walked into the main room where I noticed that everyone was and Rebekah turned to me, "hey" she said and I smiled, "I hear you killed some of your hybrids" I asked and Nik laughed as he nodded, "you know what happens when people bad mouth you" he said and got up as he walked over to me, "are you feeling a little better" he asked me and I noticed that everyone turned to me to see if I would tell him the truth, "you want the truth" I asked and he nodded, "of course" he said and I sighed, "not really Nik, I still feel like I am broken and to be honest I don't know if that will ever be okay like I once was" I explained and he smiled, "we don't expect you to get over losing a child Annie baby, what we need you to do is speak to someone" Nik said and I chuckled, "looks like father and son think alike" I said and he smiled, "so will you speak to someone" he asked me and I smiled, "I will but it has to be someone outside of the family, I'm sorry Nik but you all will do the same and tell me what I want to hear" I explained and he smiled, "of course, what about Ric's girlfriend" Nik said to me and I smiled as I thought about her and knew that she would be able to help and still be professional at the same time.

I nodded as I looked to him, "I will give it a go" I explained and he smiled as he wrapped his arms around me and grinned, "I was really worried back then, I thought you would have gone through with it" he said to me and I sighed, "I'm sorry that you had to see that, Nik I haven't been that bad since Mattie was taken and I was told he was dead, I took fathers gun that day and tried to kill myself then" I explained and Mattie looked to me, "what" he said and I nodded, "I got low Mattie" I explained and he nodded, "I hate what they did to you" he said and I smiled, "I know you do baby" I said to him and smiled as mum walked in and smiled, "so I got off the phone with Jo and she said that she would see you in a hour, she also is worried and wants to make sure that you're okay" she said to me and I smiled, "thanks mum" I said to them and walked out of the room. I stopped as I hit the door and turned around, "I am sorry that you had to see me like that, I was hoping that it would never come back" I explained and looked to my parents, "it wasn't fair for you to find me like that" I explained.