Panicking and not to mention being a vampire...

Nik and I had left just after desert had been done with because the twins were getting cranky and Mattie was well the best way to put it was bored because he was playing with his magic and making Damon moody with him. I woke up to knocking on the door and I moaned as I got out of the bed and walked over to the door to see that it was Mattie and he was coughing again, I frowned and put my hand to his head and swore, "shit Mattie" I said and pulled him into the bedroom and laid him down on the bed, "this is twice now, Damon said that it didn't come that often" I said and Matthew went into more fits of coughing waking his father up in the process, "Mattie" Nik said and I watched as she moaned and cuddled into his father, "my chest hurts papa" he said to him and I walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs into the kitchen where I was able to get some medicine for Matthew and went looking for it. I heard someone behind me and noticed that it was Kol and he frowned, "Beth" he said and I looked to him, "have you seen Mattie's meds" I asked and he nodded, "in the draw" he said to me.

I smiled and walked over to the draw he was pointing at and smirked as there was his meds, I picked them up and looked to Kol, "he's ill again" I said and Kol nodded, "alright, is there anything you need from us" he said and I turned to him, "no, he is going to be more for his papa at the moment" I explained and smiled as I turned around walking back to the bedroom where I pushed the inhaler into his mouth and pushed down, "come on baby" I said and watched as he breathed in and nodded, "thanks mama" he said to me and I nodded as I ran my hand through his hair, "you're not going out today, I want you with us please" I said and he nodded, "okay" he said to me and I noticed that he curled up with Nik and fell to sleep, "I have him, why don't you check on the twins and then come back to bed" he said to me and I nodded, "alright, you have him" I asked and Nik smiled, "of course our baby is fine with daddy" he said and I laughed as I walked out of the room and down the hall to the nursery where the twins were.

I waved my hand over the magic that was keeping them safe and smiled as they were both still fast asleep, I smiled as I walked over and quickly put there blankets back over them and ran my hand over their heads smiling as they both moved into my touch which made me smile, seeing that they would be fine I walked back out of the room and cast the spell to make sure that they would be safe and walked back down to the bedroom to see that both my husband and son were out for the count. I walked over to them and pulled the cover over them and kissed my son on the head, "mama will be back in a little bit" I explained and quietly walked out of the bedroom and down the hall to where my parents were sleeping. I knocked on the door and waiting for one of them to answer and smiled as dad came to the door, "AJ" he said and I smiled, "do you have a second" I asked and he nodded, "of course" he said and opened the door for me to walk in.

I smiled as mum was awake and reading a book which made me laugh, "I have that" I said to her and she smiled, "your father brought it for me, I used to read it to you" she said to me and I smiled as I sat down on the bed, "well Nik found out that I liked the book and found me the first edition" I explained and smiled, "do you mind if I ask you something" I asked and mum smiled, "of course you don't have to ask" she said and I smiled, "Mattie suffers with asthma and well it is getting worst this is now the second time that he has gotten it and well I didn't think he would being that he is like me" I explained and dad nodded, "okay" he said to me and I smiled, "do you know if either Sam or dean suffered with this" I asked and mum smiled, "not that we are aware off, it was something that my mother had when I was a child" mum explained and I looked to her, "so is there anything else I can do because he is in pain with this" I asked and she sighed, "I'm sorry angel, I don't know much about it, you might need to take him to Jo" she said. I nodded and that was when I heard it, Nik was screaming for me, I sped into the bedroom to see that Mattie was struggling to breath and I ran over to him and grabbed the paper bag the meds came in, I pushed it to his face and smiled, "in and out baby" I said and he looked to me, "cant" he got out and I ran my hand down his back, "copy mama" I said and breathed in with him and breathed out, seeing that it was helping I turned to Nik and smiled, "I need you to make sure that Jo is called and tell her that I need her in the hospital, Mattie needs help" I said and he nodded.