Dinner Party...

Nik and I walked out of the hospital and Nik turned to me with a grin on his face, "so I was thinking that as it is your birthday do you want to go and see your brother" he asked me and I looked to him, "what are you planning Mr Michelson" I asked and he smiled, "trust me Beth hunny" he said and took my hand as we walked back to the car and got in, I smiled as Nik started the car and we went to the boarding house where I noticed that Mattie was waiting outside and he looked upset, "Mattie" I said getting out of the car and walking over to him, "Lexi came here and said that she would work with Elena" he said to me and I sighed as I looked to him, "Mattie" I said and smiled as he looked to me, "Lexi doesn't know what she is missing, she is the one that is being stupid and she will come around soon" I explained and he looked broken, "I just can't believe she would do this to me" he said and I sighed, "Matthew when it comes to being a Michelson and being the son of your father and I people aren't always going to believe you and they aren't going to think that you are right" I explained to him and he looked to me, "is this what it feels like to be hated" he asked me and I sighed as I looked to him, "Matthew you will never be hated, you are always going to be the most loved person in this family and you need to remember that, so what if people out there don't like you" I said and smirked, "do you care what they think" I asked and he smirked, "no" he said and I nodded, "remember that you're a Salvatore, Michelson and a Winchester all mixed into one" I explained.

I heard someone laugh and I turned to see it was dean and he smiled, "which makes you the most unique person out there Matthew" he said to him and Mattie laughed, "thanks uncle Dean" he said and I smiled as he got up and walked back into the boarding house, I smiled as I looked to him, "thanks for that" I said and he smiled, "well only telling the truth" he said to me and smiled, "so did your friend help you" he asked me and I smiled as I looked to him, "yeah she did Dean and I am sorry that I couldn't speak to any of you" I explained and he smiled, "I am just happy that your speaking to someone" he said to me and I smiled as I walked over to him, "believe it or not but I think I might have made a friend" I said and he laughed as he looked to me, "let me guess proper vampire and thinks that she doesn't need friends" he said to me and I laughed as I looked to him, "something like that" I explained and he shook his head as we walked into the house to see that everyone was set up for a dinner and I smiled, "a dinner party" I asked and Damon walked out with someone I didn't recognise, "of course, anything to make you happy sister" he said and the woman turned to me and smiled, "you must be Anna-Beth" she said to me and I looked to her, "must I" I said and dean laughed, "I thought you were making friends" he said to me and I laughed, "well Damon is friends with Ric so I decided that I would make friends with Jo" I explained.

Mum looked to me and smirked, "I see that chat made you mean again" she said to me and I laughed as I looked to her, "I am always mean" I said and smiled as Bekah walked out with Finn who had the twins and they smiled, "Elijah, Kol and Care said that they would be here in about half an hour, they had something to do" she said to me and I laughed as I looked to her, "what in the world could they be doing together" I asked and she shrugged, "no idea" Finn said and I smiled as he was still giving my brother the dirty look, "Finn" I said and he smiled, "I'm playing nice" he said to me and I smiled as Andy looked to me, "so I take it you're a vampire" she asked and I looked to her, "nope, Nik and I here are the Easter Bunny" I said and Dean snorted and Matthew grinned, "mum" he said and I smiled, "sorry baby, mama will be nice to the blood bag" I said and Damon smirked, "bite me sister" he said to me and I laughed as mum and dad looked to me, "not very nice" they said and I smiled, "I don't like her" I said and Damon looked to me, "you haven't got to know her" he said to me and smirked as the door opened and Jo walked in, "don't worry Beth I am here" she said and I laughed.

Damon looked to me and smirked, "does my sister have a friend" he asked me and I looked to him, "I can make friends" I said and he laughed as he looked to my parents, "she was always the one to stay away from the kids around us when we were younger" he said to them and mum turned to me, "always had problems making friends" she asked and I nodded, "yeah" I said and Nik smirked, "you made quick friends with me" he said and I looked to him, "it wasn't friends baby" I purred. Nik laughed and I turned to Damon, "you decided to do a dinner party for my birthday" I asked and he smiled as he walked over to me, "well I mentioned it to Klaus a few weeks ago and well I spoke to your parents as well as I knew that they would want to be included" he explained to me and I smiled, "thank you Damon" I said to him and he smiled as he leant down and kissed my cheek, "so I hear you finally getting the help" he said and I looked to him, "Damon I don't want to speak about it with her in the room" I said looking towards his little pet and he smiled, "Andy is compelled to not speak" he said to me and I laughed as I looked to him, "I was right, she is your little blood bag" I said and mum looked to him, "Damon" she said and he smiled, "she is compelled and she doesn't mind" he said to her and I smirked.