Trying to be nice...

I woke up to see that Nik and I were still in the penthouse and I rolled over to see the woman from yesterday and sighed, I stepped over her and walked into the bath and frowned as I looked in the mirror as I was covered in blood. I walked over to the shower and turned it on waiting for it to get warm enough and pulled off the remainder of my clothes as I got into the shower and smiled as the hot water was making me feel better, I washed the blood off me and heard as my husband walked in making me smile, "so we haven't done that in a while" he said to me and I sighed, "I know we haven't and it is something that we shouldn't have but I was pissed and this helped" I explained to him. I heard as Nik laughed and I popped my head out, "I don't know what your laughing about, aren't you the one that begged me to kill the whiny little bitch" I said and he smirked as he turned to me, "like I was going to give her what she wanted, there is only one woman for me" he said and I grinned as I walked out of the shower and looked to him, "I would wash the blood off, you don't want Mattie to worry" I said to him and walked into the main room knowing full well my husband was watching me than washing himself off.

I got dressed and noticed that Nik walked into the room and smiled, "so I think we should get back, we don't want Mattie to ask where we were and then someone come looking for us" Nik said to me and I nodded as I pulled on my shoes and he took my hand, "come on angel" he said and with that we walked out of the room and down to where we left the car. We got in and Nik turned to me and took my hand, "so what are we going to do about Lillian" he asked me and I turned to him, "I'm going to speak to her nicely when I find her and ask why she did what she did, and then when I get the answer depending on if I believe it, I will either kill the bitch or keep her alive" I explained and Nik laughed, "so she's going to die" he said and I nodded, "yep and no one is going to help her either because I am going to make her life out her worst memories" I snarled.

Nik smirked as he pulled out of the hotel and drove to the hospital to make sure that Mattie was alright, I pulled my phone out and noticed that I had 40 missed calls from Damon, 20 from mum and not to mention a few from Elijah and Kol as well. I smirked as I looked to Nik, "I think my brother is outshining everyone" I said showing him the phone and he laughed, "Well I think he might be worried about you" he said to me. I smiled as he pulled into the hospital and I noticed that Carol was there and she smiled, "Anna there you are" she said to me and I sighed as I was not in the mood to deal with her today, "carol I don't have time, I need to make sure that Matthew is okay" I said to her and she smiled, "of course, it was just a quick reminder to let you know that the parade is next week" she said to me and I nodded, "of course" I said to her and walked into the hospital grumbling about idiot mayors.

I walked into my sons room and noticed that he was asleep and Damon turned to me, "where have you been" he asked me and I smiled, "I was pissed off and needed to calm down, there is no point in me bringing down the building because I cannot control my temper" I explained to him and he nodded as my mother looked to me, "are you okay" she asked and I nodded, "of course nothing that Nik and I couldn't sort" I said and Damon snorted, "sure" he said and I smirked as Jo walked into the room and smiled, "was wondering where you went, you okay" she asked and I sighed as she was pretending that I didn't yell at her, "Jo I am sorry I yelled at you, I didn't mean to upset you" I explained and she smiled, "Beth don't worry, I spoke to Ric and he explained some things to me and well I was wrong to try and change you" she said to me an di laughed as I looked to her, "thank you but still" I said and she hugged me, "so I have the results to those tests" she said and passed me the files, "your be amazed" she said to me and I frowned as I looked down, "Jo what is this" I asked and she smiled, "someone or something is blocking something in you" she said to me.

I looked to Damon and he walked over to me, "blocking what" he asked and Jo shrugged, "that I don't know, all I know is that it is an old magical block" she said to me and I looked to her, " how do you know that" I asked and she smiled, "because I can sense our magic on you and this block that is on you is only something that only my coven knows how to do" she said and I looked to her, "as in the Gemini coven" I asked and mum coughed, "I think this is a conversation for later, someone is waking up" she said and I smiled as Mattie was awake and looking at me, "were is papa" he asked.