chapter one

-You and I we were on to something now I'm left with nothing at all and I wanna hear your echo got to be the name you call-

That was that sound of my alarm going of at 7 in the morning. "Charlotte, are you awake?" My mom shouted from the kitchen. "Yes mom I am" I hate talking when I just woke up but I know she will come to my room if I don't answer."ok hunny get ready we have to leave in 2 hours." "Ok mom." once I got out of bed I plugged my phone in my speakers and played my ♡fave♡ play list. The first song started to play and I started to sing along and make my bed at the same time, after making my bed I went to the bathroom to take a shower and again singing. When I'm in the shower I sound like freaking adele. Hahah I wish.

Once I get out I wrap a Towle around me and walk to my room. I open my closet and chose what I want to wear. I decided to wear some black leggings, and a oversized pullover. I put my hair in a messy bun, once I'm done I go to the kitchen to get a watermelon Arizona my fave, and a chocolate bar to take on the plane." Charlotte are you ready?" My mom asked while walking in the kitchen. "yep I just have to get my headphones and my phone." "Ok hunny I'll wait in the car, your suitcase is already in the back of the car." And with that I ran to my room to grab my bag to put my headphones inside and I quickly ran out to the car and got inside. I took out my headphones and plugged them in my phone, and listened to my fav song.

*******on the way to the airport********

"Are you excited?" My mom asked braking the silence in the car." Yes I can't wait to see nana and grandad again and monty to (my dog) ." I answered with a big smile on my face. " that's good." My mom said with sadness I her voice.

"Mom?"

"Yes Charlotte"

"Why are you so sad?"

"It's just you have never staid away for 6 weeks and I will miss you" she said while a tear roles down her cheek.

"Aww mom I'll miss you to"

"I hope so." she said while laughing.

*********************************

-hope you enjoy the first chapter

The second chapter is coming soon.