chapter nineteen.

Chapter nineteen.

(Trevor pov) **the next morning**

I woke up shaking like crazy. I had a horrible dream about Charlotte. I was dreaming about that I stabed her in the back. I am so glad that it was just a dream. I heard a knock on the door and I was the only on in the room because the boys were getting some food. I got up to check who it was. I opend the door and was shoved back in the room and landed on the bed. I felt something touching my lips and  I instantly knew who it was.

"Charlie, Charlie what are you doing."

"Kissing my boyfriend. What else should I be doing."

She smirked at me while bitting her lip. God no I can't get jet another boner.

"Ok to be honest. I had a really bad dream and I just wanted to see you make sure it was one."

"What did you dream about?"

I asked her. I wanted to know if she had the same dream as me.

"Well I send you a text that I am going to sleep and you told me to look outside before. I then went outside to see a red light and attached to it was a note saying that I have to go to the back of the house. I found another note saying that I should meet you at the tennis court. As I was going inside of the tennis court you came closer and we hugged. I then felt a sharp pain in my back. And turns out that you kimda stabbed me."

She looked down to her fingers and they were shaking.

"I had the same dream last night."

Charlie looked up in disbelief.

"Really?"

"Yes I'm serious."

"Ok that is really creepy."

We had a few second silence then we burst out in laughter. After we stopped we kinda had a make out session. We both stopped as we heard the door open.

"What the heck."

Jc practically shouted.

"What it's not like they had sex."

Connor said.

"But still."

"JC I HAVE HAD ENOUGH."

Charlie screamed so everyone was quite.

"YOU HAVE BEEN ACTING SO WEIRD SINCE ME AND TREVOR GOT TOGETHER. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS."

I never heard her swearing like that.

"I-"

Jc was cut of by Charlotte.

"No, I noticed you staring at me when me and trevor were holding hands. Your eyes practically looking through my body. I have a question Jc...."

She paused and looked at Jc for a nod.

"Yeah."

"Do you like me. And I mean love like me."

"YES, YES I DO. I LOVE YOU AND I MEAN LIKE A LOT AND SEEING YOU HAPPY WITH HIM BREAKS MY HEART."

"oh......"

That was probably to much for her to take In she just sat back on my bed and Jc stormed out of the room. I could see a tear running down his check. He must have been hurt. I wasn't going to say anything, because I didn't want to make the situation more Intense.

" I got to apologies."

Charlie said getting up.

"No wait do you want me to come with you?"

"Ehmm no I think I really should do it alone. Don't worry I won't do anything stupid."

She gave me a kiss on the lip and went out the door. I turned around to see all the guys standing in the room with there jaws glued to the floor.

***********

The next chapter will have some drama sooo be prepared.