chapter twenty four.

(Jc pov)

"You all just look like trevor when he heard me singing for the fist time."

She said still laughing like it was nothing. Oh no I am starting to feel something for her again. Shit why jc why. Ricky turned on the movie and I noticed not only me looking at Charlie, sam was practically drooling all over her. We were in the middle of the movie when we heard some light sweet snores come from Charlotte.

"Guy's I am taking her in my room. Good night."

Trevor said carrying her bridal style to the door.

(Trevor pov)

I laid her down on my bed and closed the hotel room door. She looks so freaking cute when she sleeps. I took out my camera and started to vlog.

"Hey guys. So basically Charlie is staying over night at the hotel and she fell asleep. Let me show you."

I pointed the camera to Charlotte lying on my bed sleeping. I told the camera how much I love her and how she means the world to me. AND.....I did some self promo like always. I put the camera away and climbed into bed next to Charlie. I was just about to close my eyes when I felt arms wrap around my neck and soft yet passionate kisses on my lips.

"I.love.you.so.much.honey."

Charlotte said in between kisses. She must have heard me vlog. I started kissing back getting more heated. Charlie started pulling my hair witch led me to moan a little. She smirked in the kiss witch made me wanting more.

(Sam pov)

I was staring at Charlie all the time until trevor carried her into his room he had gotten just for both of them. He is such a dork. I could treat Charlotte way better the he could. I just got to show her I can.

(Ricky pov)

Charlotte is like a little sister for me and I love her to pieces. I think that she is perfect for Trevor. They are like the same person. I am scared of the day that we have to leave we are really going ti miss her. Both of them will be so heart broken. Sam is trying to make her his which I can't let happen. Jc is on to her as well. Connor is in love with sara and they have been talking a lot but both of them know that they can't be together which crushes them. I don't know about kian but I think he sees her as a sister too. I mean I can't blame jc and sam. Charlotte is so sweet and polite but can turn into a hole different person. Who knows what they are doing in trevor's room right now.

**********

Ok fuck my idea it was stupid hahaah

I am doing normal updates. Bye love y'all