chapter thirteen.

(Trevor pov)

As I ran in the bathroom I started to panic. What am I going to do, she knows I have a boner ahhh. I heard a knock on the door.

"Ehm trevor are you ok?"
Wait did she even see it, well if she didn't why did she giggle.

"Yeah I'm fine I just really needed to pee."
Please please believe me.

"Oh ok."

I waited a few minutes so it would look like I was really on the toilet.

(Charlotte pov)

Trevor ran to the toilet after I giggled. I didn't know why, the only reason I giggled is because of how I got so scared that I jumped on his lap.......... oh my god I think I gave him a bo........ I was snapped out of my thoughts by the bathroom door opening and a red faced trevor standing in the doorway.

"Ehm trevor your pants."

He looked down and then he started to explain.

"Ehhm well you ehmm haha kinda gave me a well you know. "

He scratched the back of his neck turning even more red then he was before.

"Hahah omg trevor you don't have to be embarrassed its a natural thing that happens,  and I guess I should be flattered."

"Oh thank god I thought this would be very akward."

"Trevor don't worry."

He was just about to say something when my phone rang. It was his song dark side and he smiled at me as he heard it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Charlie it's me grandad, I just called to say that we are staying till tomorrow afternoon. Dont worry nothing happend ."

"Ok see ya love you bye. "

I ended the call with a smirk on my face looking at trevor.

"My grandparents are gone for the hole night and are coming back tomorrow afternoon. "

"Oh would you like me to stay with you?"

"Yes I'd love that."
Yes, maybe I can tell him that I have a crush on him. I was completely in thought when monty started barking downstairs. Trevor and I ran down the stairs to find out why he was barking.

"What the hell."

As I looked to my dog I saw that his electric toy was completely destroyed and was bumping on stuff in the kitchen.

"Omg monty you really can break every toy."

Trevor started to laugh really hard, as I joined I let out a slight yawn.

"Are you tired?"

"Yeah, ehm you know that you don't have to stay here if you don't want to."

"Oh no I really want to stay here, besides the boys will just make fun of me because of what happend."

"Hahah awww at least your little friend isn't excited anymore."

I said trying not to burst out in tears of laughter.

"Hey he is not small."
Wait did he just seriously say that, hahah he is so cute omg.

"Ok then."

I gave him a quick wink and our eyes met like they did in the plane. I stood up and put the toy on the kitchen counter still not breaking eye contact. We moved closer with each other. We stood inches apart and then...............

*****

Uuuuu what is going to happen aaaaahhhhhh