Chapter 14: You were amazing

Elise Collins P.O.V

I stretched in bed feeling warmth spreading through my body making me moan as I lazily opened my eyes trying to adjust to the daylight peaking through the slightly opened curtains of my room. Rubbing my eyes I moved my right leg feeling something heavy resting on it realizing I wasn't alone in bed. I froze for a moment before memories of last night came rushing to my mind plastering a huge smile on my face. I looked down and watched Zach's head bobbing up and down my slit as he licked and sucked on my folds. I arched my back resting my weight on my left elbow while running a hand through his hair, tugging on it as he worked me towards my orgasm. I gripped the sheets moaning his name as wave after wave of pleasure hit me taking me to cloud nine.

I was breathing hard as Zach hovered over me smiling "Good morning"

I giggled cupping his face "The best" I smiled and pecked his lips "I don't mind waking up like that everyday"

He chuckled kissing down my neck as he slipped inside of me making me groan from the soreness I was feeling.

We didn't leave the bed until late afternoon, being both hungry. No I was starving. We ordered Chinese and I set the table in the living room so we would be sitting more comfortably. My phone buzzed making me glance at it seeing a text from Aria letting me know she landed in Chicago and was going to her meeting. She also was checking on me. I quickly typed a reply and put my phone away. We were eating silently both of us lost in our own thoughts. I moved around trying to adjust my sitting position in a way I wouldn't be hurting, and when crossing my legs I winced a little.

"Elise?"

"hum?" I lifted my head and looked into his eyes seeing a little spark in them.

"Did I hurt you? Last night?" he asked seeming worried and concerned.

"No, Zach, you were amazing, and I only felt pleasure. I'm just a bit sore, it will pass though"

Relief showed on his face as he nodded and finished his plate. He was only in his boxers briefs and I couldn't stop myself from staring at his abs, I imagined running my tongue on them...

"Is your maid here today?"

I let out a sigh as he pulled me out of my day dreaming and nodded pointing to a staircase that lead to downstairs' level. "The whole level is hers. But today is her day off so she's either out or enjoying her day off down there."

"Doesn't it bother you that she lives with you?"

"No actually I don't even feel her presence unless she's working around me. She's good at respecting my privacy and it makes me feel less alone. After what happened I couldn't stand being in a house alone."

He nodded and started cleaning up the table. I helped him and we both rinsed the dishes before stocking them in the dishwasher.

"I need a shower" I looked down at myself wearing his shirt with half the buttons undone as I had ripped it off last night.

"And I need coffee. Tell you what, let's take a shower together and then go out for coffee? What do you think?"

I smiled big nodding my head excitedly before remembering his shirt "But, you don't have a change of clothes here"

"No, but I do have my trainers and a t-shirt in my sports bag. Let's just hope it's still in the trunk of my car." Without warning he came over and pulled his shirt off of me putting it on leaving me only in my underwear and no bra. I gasped running upstairs with him following me up. He grabbed his pants and put them on.