Ralis x Reader **FLUFF**

9,000 reads? Gosh...didn't I just get 8,000 last week?

Also I got the BEST sleep in my life. Waking up at 9:45, normally I wake up at 7 or 8. It felt so nice, but now I'm not used to time. It seems like it's so much earlier in the day, but it's nearly 5 for me. XD

WARNING(s): Cute, some sad stuff, it gets better don't worry :,)

I sat on Ralis' bed, putting an ice pack on his forehead. He recently passed out, and I had to carry him home. He was sweating and moving around. 

"Ralis...." I quietly said. Suddenly he shot up, his eyes wide and full of fear. He turned pale and fell back down, wincing and hissing in pain.

"Ralis, are you alright?!" I asked the Dunmer, who only groaned in response. 

"Y-Y/n..." He mumbled. He coughed and suddenly sat up, looking around as if nothing weird happened.

"Ralis?" 

"Yes, sera?" I got closer to him, tilting my head in confusion.

"Are you alright? You..you just kind of..zoned out?" He looked as confused as I was.

"Of course I'm alright. I feel great." I put a cold hand on his forehead, and sure enough, he didn't have a fever.

"That's really weird." Ralis was staring at me with curiosity.

"What's so weird? What-..." He fell back and turned pale. He closed his eyes and inhaled sharply, then fell limp.

"RALIS!" I yelled. I got over him, trying to shake him to wake up. Finally, his eyes were opened. But half way. He smirked slightly, then flipped us so he was hovering above me. He took out his dagger, holding it to my neck. I was shaking with fear, and Ralis held the cold blade further to my skin, slightly drawing blood.

S-Stop....stop..." I begged, tears rolling down my cheeks. He was about to slit my throat, but then he passed out on me. I cried and got away from him. I walked slowly back to the corner and slowly slid down the wall, hugging my knees and crying. 

~

An hour later, Ralis woke up and saw me crying. He got off the bed and stumbled towards me, almost falling, but managed to stay up. He crouched down to my level and put his thumb to my chin, lifting my face to his. I sniffled and stopped crying. Ralis saw the mark on my neck and scooted back a little.

"What did I do to you...?" He asked himself. He saw the dagger laying on his bed.

"You...tried to hurt me. You pinned me down and held your dagger against my neck..." I told him. He frowned and got close to me, wrapping an arm around my waist. I felt light headed for a second when he did this. Without thinking, I rested my head on his chest, snuggling him. I felt his heartbeat quicken and his breath hitch just slightly.

"It's not your fault." I said quickly. He rested his head on mine.

"I know..I'm...I'm sorry...you know I'd never purposely try... that." I nuzzled my face into his neck, sighing. He sighed in response.

"Are you okay?" He asked me after a short while of silence. 

"I should be asking you the same thing." I mumbled into his skin, making him shudder.

"It was from me..worshiping that thing. Trust me, friend. I'm fine." He whispered he last words. He slightly gasped when he felt his neck being gently kissed. He leaned back with me on top of him, and stroked my hair. I lifted my head to see Ralis blushing darkly. He picked me up and gently laid me back on the bed. He snuggled into me, smiling.

"I'm glad to have you by my side...you're the only one who really cares about well,...whatever this is." He mumbled. I giggled and snuggled into him more, making him smile. I haven't seen him smile like this in forever.  He brought me closer, sighing.

"I have to tell you something." He said slowly as if he was ready to change his mind then and there.

"You can tell me anything." He took a deep breath and I sat up, giving him room.

"I...." He started, then looked down. He glanced up at me then the floor.

"You.." I said. He sighed again, then made fists.

"I really like you. I have liked you for years." He admitted, a large blush on his face. I grinned happily.

"Sorry,...I have someone." I said sadly. He looked like his whole life just vanished and he turned slightly pale. He sniffled and looked down.

"T-that....is...alright." He said. I laughed and hugged him.

"I'm joking. No one is better than you. Everyone else is gross (NOT TELDR-) and bleh." He chuckled and brought his soft lips to mine. I kissed back and we both closed our eyes. The kiss was slow but full of passion and love. 

"I love you." He said with a smile.

"I love you too, no matter how many times you try to kill me." He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah,...don't worry. We're going to find a solution to that. Sometime. Hopefully."

819 words :P