Prolouge, Recovery

Jack's POV

"All Spartan Teams report to S-Deck for suit up." The intercom buzzed, waking me and Aaron from our nap.

His feet dangling off the side of our bunk, he hops down. Running his hand through his dirty blonde hair, he steps towards the door

His Undersuit was Black with Crimson lining, exactly the same as the rest of Crimson

"Let's go, get your asses ready Crimson. 'Fore I beat the mess out you." Eza states while smacking Aaron up the head.

"Cracker!" Aaron yells in retaliation as I stand up

"Stop your bitchin and let's get down to S-Deck." Damion states before walking outside the door, getting knocked down passing Spartans.

We join him while Yuri offers her hand to him, which he takes and pulls himself up, muttering a quick thank you.

Julian, our newbie, cracks a quick joke, "I can't heal pride Damion, maybe a scraped knee, but pride not so much."

"Very Funny newbie." Yuri states before lightly punching Julian's shoulder to emphasize the sarcasm.

Walking on, I put my hand on Julian's shoulder, "don't worry about Her, she's just upset she can't-"

"Can't what Jack?" Yuri states, turning and walking backwards.

"Oh nothing, just thought our strategist would have a strategy to get a boyfriend is all." I state with a sickly grin.

"Why you little" She states before we both burst into laughter. "Got me there"

We arrive at the elevator, approaching the other Spartans on the large lift.

Small bits of chatter is going on around the lift as we descend towards S-Deck. Eza taps Aaron's shoulder

"Think it's another War Games?" Aaron asks annoyed, he hated War Games, except Firefight

"She wouldn't call all Spartans. Some of us have other duties." Eza states while Damion and Julian play Rock Paper Scissors.

With our ending descent we step out onto the S-Deck. It was a large hanger, with hundreds of Armor Assembly Rings.

Standing at the Yellow striped line, is Spartan Commander Palmer.

"Briefing Time! Down on Requiem, Thanks to Majestic's Latest Mission, We Received Coordinates to a Covie Relay. Crimson, I want you to make it Disappear. The rest of you, after the relay is destroyed you'll push in." She states, her arms crossed behind her back. "Crimson, suit up. You'll deploy with a Pelican near the Relay, and push to destroy. Understood?"

"Yes Ma'am!" We yell while saluting.

Eza steps towards his ring, with each of us in tow. Stepping onto my ring and grabbing onto the handles to initiate the process.

First my boots, then leg armor. My vambrace armor pieces are drilled on at my wrist and elbow, with my glove pieces also being put on.

The machine tilts me, allowing the Commando chest plate to attach to me. After being tilted back, a single arm sets my helmet over my head.
The familiar hud greets me with a buzz showing my new objective.

Destroy Covenant Relay

Stepping off the ring, I rejoin my team. They were already leaving to the armory, chatting

"Asshats! Wait up!"

I run to catch up, with Damion greeting me, "Crimson-3, Stop falling behind." Eza states using the protocol code for our team.