Chapter Two- Were They All Lies?

-Harry's POV-

I opened my eyes when I appeared in front of Gringotts holding the letter. I walked in and walked to the furthest goblin, as the others stared in awe. It was rather unnerving, no one seemed to truly recognize me but they still stared on. I could feel the wings drag behind me, it would take some time to truly get used to all of this. In the corner of my eye, I could've sworn I saw a glimpse of blonde hair, but maybe it was my imagination. The Malfoy family rarely set out this close to school, but I was here on my own business, I shouldn't worry on that. As I stood in front of the Goblin teller, I leaned in, speaking in a polite tone. "I'm here to meet Ragnarok." I kept up with my normal smile, it became a part of me, growing accustomed to it. I had healed myself the best I could before I came, the magic still probably lingered on my body, I didn't want to show up broken and battered.

The goblin nodded and guided me towards a room and Ragnarok was sitting in his chair, "Ah Mister Potter, please sit." He said while gesturing towards the chair so I comply and sit down, it was the first time truly seeing their offices, my eyes scanned the elegant room. "I see you enjoy having this side of you." His voice broke my thoughts and concentration on the room that surrounded us, a smile upon his face. I nodded politely being excited, ready to figure out what exactly this new chapter unfolded. "Alright, so, down to business. I'm going to need you to prick your finger and put 4 drops of blood on this parchment." Ragnarok said, sliding over a ceremonial knife and piece of parchment, a little gold shimmer casted around it. I could feel the magic radiate from it. I do as I was instructed, watching with a gleam of curiosity in my eyes as the parchment glowed before the words began to write themselves, first my name then people legally connected to me.

Hadrian James Potter
Mother: Lily Evans
Father: James Potter
Godfathers: Sirius Black and Tom Riddle
Godmothers: Bellatrix Lestrange
Mate: Unknown
Brothers: none
Sisters: none

Blocks-
Dom- 50% - 100% blocked - 38% broken
Sub- 50% - Forced to 100% - Broken
Magical Core- 75% blocked
Creature inheritance- 85% blocked - Broken
Memory- 97% blocked
Powers- 82% blocked - 36% Broken
Wandless magic- 100% blocked
Wordless magic- 100% blocked
Intelligence- 63% blocked
Potions- 78% blocked
Transfiguration- 34% blocked
Apparate- 100% blocked - Broken

Inheritance-
Dom- 100% blocked - Broken
Demon- 30% blocked
Elf- 90% blocked - 60% Broken
Dragon- 100% blocked - Broken
Imp- 95% blocked
Veela- 100% blocked
Animagus- 70% blocked

Animagus forms-
Stag
Wolf
Snake
Cat

Lordships and Heirships -
Potter
Lupin - Issued by Remus Lupin
Black - Issued by Sirius Black
Gryffindor
Ravenclaw
Hufflepuff
Slytherin
Prevell
Riddle - Soul Joined / Issued by Tom Marvolo Riddle
Prince - Issued by Severus Snape

Property-
Black Manor
Potter Manor
Prevell
Hogwarts

Vaults-
Potter
Black
Gryffindor
Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw
Slytherin - Soul Joined / Accepted

Vault uses-

Molly Wealsey- 16,835 galleons
Ron Weasley- 10,237 galleons
Ginny Weasley- 13,728 galleons
Hermione Granger- 14,627 galleons

Contracts-
Marriage to Ginerva Weasley (Issued Molly Weasley and Dumbledore)
Friends with Ronald Weasley, Hermione Granger, and Ginerva Wealsey (Issued my Molly Weasley and Dumbledore)
Live with Dursleys (Issued by Dumbledore)