Chapter Five - Bonding

-Harry's POV-

That's when the manors doors flew open and I heard the ungodly shrieking of Molly Weasley. I went to check it out and she fired a hex at me but I dodged it and we started throwing hexes at each other. The others began waking up and I ran in and jumped onto the table, she hit me in the back with a hex that surprisingly didn't work. I never really noticed I had glamour on until it came off and my hair was dark brown that faded red and it was curly and disobedient. My eyes glowed green with an unusual slit pupils. I turned towards her and she spoke "How dare you!!!! You got my kids put in azkaban!! You'll pay!!" I glared. "I didn't do anything YOU BITCH!!!! YOU TOOK CARE OF ME BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING PAID!!!!!! I SAT IN A HOUSE AND GOT ABUSED AND THE WOMAN CLOSE ENOUGH TO A MOTHER WAS YOU! AND YOU LIED AS WELL! YOU TRIED GETTING ME KILLED!!!" I shouted and some of the deatheaters pointed their wands at Molly. I threw a curse "crucio!!!" Molly screamed in pain and I kept hitting her with it until I felt she had enough and everyone stared at me. "Imperio!" I took control of her and made her go to Ministry and confess to everything. I finally sank to my knees and let out the most blood curdling scream ever to let every ounce of pain get out of me then felt arms around me. I didn't know who or why but I leaned against them and felt a form of a woman so I looked up and Bellatrix was holding me. "I'm sorry.." I whimpered out. She smiled and pet me head, I was confused. I asked "What are you doing??" "Holding you..?" She replied with concern, "I've never been held before.. well.. as long as I can remember.." I felt Bellatrix get mad. I thought she was mad at me, until I felt a kiss placed on my forehead. Then, the sound of footprints echoed and ran in, "Where is he!?" I heard Draco's voice so I could see him and I noticed he wasn't alone. There stood Neville, Draco, Luna, the twins, Charlie, Bill, Blaise, Remus, Sirius, and Pansy. Lucius pointed towards me so I began to get off the table just to be trapped in a hug by Draco and the twins. I laughed and hugged. "Why the hell did you just disappear?!" Fred and George said in unison. Severus walked in saying "Because he knew you'd follow and you'd get the wrong idea." "Typical snape to know exactly every reason." I chuckled saying "What happened to your hair and eyes?" Pansy interrupted. "I do believe Dumbledore put a spell on him to cover his true looks" Tom said walking over. I engulfed him in a hug. Seamus apparated "Glad to see everything is ok, we took care of Hogwarts, for Merlins sake Harry don't apparate! Everyone thought you were taken!" Dean chuckled beside him, "Harry.. I think someone wants you alone" he said pointing towards Draco who was waiting impatiently. I smile and say "Ok ok now more hugs, later ws can catch up, I'll make dinner." Everyone stared in shock, "Harry you don't have to cook" Lucius said and I smiled. "Exactly, I don't have to for once. For once I can cook for people who want me for me." I saw people starting to cry and Bellatrix held me so hard I barely got "Bella...air..." out. She released and kissed my head. "Fine, but after dinner you, me, and Draco are going shopping." Bella said. I groaned then Draco lost it and drug me away to his room and I caught the smirks and smiles upon everyone's faces. I blushed. When we finally got in his room he hugged me. I hugged him back and I could feel he was crying, "Dragon.. why are you crying??" I asked him smiling. We've only been friends for a while and I feel so close to him. "Because I thought you got hurt.. when you got hit by the spell I felt a force in my back but no pain.." he explained. I was dumbfounded, how'd he know? "D-Draco.. how did you know about me being hit??" "Like I said, I felt it.. is it not normal for that to happen?" He asked and I shook my head. "I'll go ask Lucius or Sirius" I said and ran downstairs. "How Luc and Sirius" they looked at me, "uh.. is it normal to feel your friends pain????" They looked at each other and smiled. The rest heard and started laughing. "What??" "Harry son.. A friend can't feel your pain but.. a MATE can." Remus said stifling his laughter, that's when it hit and my face grew red, "eh?!?!? Draco's my mate?!" They nodded and Draco had come down just in time to hear and blushed. "I suppose I'll explain what a mate is" Remus fixated his position. "A mate is basically your eternal love and soulmate, you have no choice. And Harry, many parts of you are dom, so, that means you'll be the Male in the relationship." He explained then his voice caught so Sirius took over, unfortunately. (He was more forward and explained it a little too clearly). "Harry, your Dom side in you will have attractions towards Draco you may not be able to control. You'll have feelings to Mark him and Bond with him. Bonding with your mates means having sexual intercourse so it completes. But there's also ceremonial bond. Meaning wedding. Now, Draco, since Harry's creature side has already decided of being dom you'll be sub, or female side. Now, please understand, that your body is going to change. Meaning, after the bonding mentally your body will begin to change for physical bond. You'll be able to carry a baby" Sirius explained and Draco actually lit up. "I'll actually be able to carry a baby??" Sirius nodded. "Now understand that, it'll take time but when you do go pregnant there's a even higher risk of miscarriage in the first week but if you keep growing then you're baby is healthy. It also is a shorter time. It'll be 7 and a half months instead of 9. But I recommend for you too wait until after school to decide when to have a baby. And creature laws will protect you from a lot of things. Another thing, after your body grows, uh.. prepare for heats. Its basically a time of month. Except, you don't blood and your extremely hormonal. You'll feel like your on fire and only your alpha's touch with soothe it. So, we'll be changing your schedules to match so you don't have to be away from Harry, you'll also have your own room." Sirius finished and I'm literally about to pass out and Draco is perfectly fine. "S-so, uh what about me..?" I asked...scared. Remus finally spoke, "You'll be over protective, you'll have the need to keep Draco to yourself, and make sure that you stay far away from Draco on full moons. Especially if he is in heat. You'll have the feeling to dominate him, like crazy. But, make sure to mark him A LOT. And one more thing Draco, if your touched by someone wrongly you'll feel disgusted and want your alphas to make it feel better." We both nodded. That's when it hit me.. depression.. like a whirlwind.. I looked down. Draco felt it. "Harry.. why are you depressed..?" I gulped. "During this summer.. I recieved a howler from a Ravenclaw that liked me and she got made when she found out I was gay. And she even said I was faggot and I couldn't be gay... my uncle heard it.. he beat me senseless and...and.. he raped me.." I starts crying.. the room was silent and I took of my shirt and took the glamour I had off and whip marks, cuts, burns, and scars showed and I heard Bella scream in anger and disgust. Severus and her apparated to Privet Drive. "Where'd they go..?" I asked. Tom spoke "To teach them a lesson, don't worry they won't die. They'll be hurt and put in jail." I nodded.

A/N-

1388 words!!!

Hey everyone! Hope you enjoy this chapter! It has a lot more dialogue soo lol!