Chapter Three - Resorting

-Third POV-

Harry walked around the house looking at everything. He even sat down and took the beauty in. Once he found the library he spent hours reading, muggle books to magic books, he couldn't put them down. He finally tore himself from his 4th book and noticed it was already 2 am. He chuckled at his silliness. Now I understand how Granger feels.. but these books are so good! My mother and father had good taste too. I've learned about magical creatures and potions. I can't wait for this year, I won't fail Potions anymore! Harry thought to himself. He got up and walked out of the library and made his way down the corridors and halls before deciding that it was time for bed. He went to one of the doors and saw a beautiful king size bed. With very dark green walls, he fell in love with it.

Harry changed out of his robes and unshrank his stuff and finally seeing that he didn't grab his trunk

Harry changed out of his robes and unshrank his stuff and finally seeing that he didn't grab his trunk.. or even Hedwig! He quickly panicked and got dressed and apparated in front of his Uncles home and knocked hard. He did not care that it was 2 am or even later. He heard his uncle come down the stairs and opened the door and his faced got filled with anger. "How dare you go out of your room!!" Vernon spat with venom. Of course, Harry ignored him and went straight to his room. "Alohomora" Harry easily unlocked each lock. Walked in and began packing his trunk with everything he owns. When he got it shut and locked his Uncle was in the doorway. "And where do you think your going Freak!" Venom traced the word freak. "Home, where I'm not called Freak" Harry said calmly. His uncle got angry and spoke with pure hatred "You have no home! Who would ever want you. You aren't going anywhere!!" "Oh really? Apparently I have Potter manor. I'd rather be there than with you." Harry shrunk his trunk and pocketed it. He grabbed hedwigs cage. He walked towards his uncle, "You aren't allowed to do magic out of school!" his uncle declared. "I was, until I got my new wand. Now move." Harry pushed passed his oversized uncle and passed his Aunt on the way down the stairs. He opened the front door and walked out and tapped the ring twice and apparated to the manor. He went to the room he found earlier and set Hedwig down smiling. He unshrunk his trunk and got some pajamas. He changed into them and laid down. He drifted into a lovely sleep.

He was awoken by a tapping noise, he knew exactly what that tapping was. He got up and walked over to the window letting in the brown owl. He gave her a treat and took the letter.

Dear Mister Potter,

Mister Snape and Mister Malfoy have awoken, it would be best for you to come back now to discuss things further. The word now is "Vault".

Ragnarok

Harry smiled as he casted a quick tempus 8:23 Harry thought and got dressed in a black t shirt and a white jacket. He put on some nicely ripped jeans and spoke clearly "Vault". He felt the familiar pull and he once again appeared outside of Gringotts. He walked in and handed the letter to the goblin who led me to Ragnarok's office. He walked in and Severus' eyes fell upon me as he smiled. Harry heard two other men walk in and swiftly turned around and growled as he can smell the wolf and werewolf. They both bow their heads submissively. He finally stopped growling once he realized who they were. Harry engulfed both men in a bonecrushing hug. "Sirius! Remus! Its so good to see you!" Harry was overjoyed. Remus was the first to speak "Harry.. you never told us you were an alpha." Harry tilted his head "What do you mean Remus?" He questioned worriedly. "Mister Potter. You are a dominant is every aspect of your inheritance. You are a alpha, a very powerful one. Mister Lupin and Mister Black are only betas. They would be Alphas if wanted." Ragnarok said. "So.. I'm basically the leader..?" Harry questioned once again. They all nod. "Cool! But, Does that change anything..?" He looked towards Remus and Sirius. They both shook their heads no, smiling. Harry smiled.

-Harry's POV-

I sat down as we discussed everything. The Ministry will be forcing there to be a resorting . Remus and Sirius only had been obliviated so they only needed to have a spell which after Sirius remembered he got angry but I growled at him which made him calm down. Today is when we were going back to hogwarts. Before we left Severus, Remus, and Sirius apologized to each other. I was pulled aside by Draco. "I'm sorry for bullying you all these years Harry. I really am." He said quietly looking down. I smiled and hugged him which surprised him but he hugged back. I tapped my ring and me and Draco apparated to Potter Manor. "Are you kidnapping me?" Draco asked while following me inside. "Wow, thats what you really think? No. I just need help with my stuff haha" I laughed. Adorable. Thinking you're getting kidnapped. Draco never changes. I walked up to the room I slept in and Draco follows. I grab my trunk and Draco grabbed Hedwig and shrunk my books and things and put them in his pocket. I shrunk my trunk and did the same. I grabbed Hel and let her slither around my upper arm and I put her things together in a smaller trunk and set them in my other pocket. We apparated to an alley close to Kingcross station and parted ways. Draco went to his parents and I went to Ron and Hermione. They both hugged me and I did a slight hug back. They didn't question anything. We boarded the train. Ron broke the silence "So how was your summer Harry?" "It was good actually, had a lot of fun" I lied. Of course, they would care less. We talked about this school year, quidditch, the weasleys, and then the big question.. "Did you get your inheritance Harry?" Hermione eagerly asked. Of course.. she'd asked it. I have to lie. "No, not at all." I sounded disappointed which Hermione believed and comforted me. The train stopped at the station as we got in our school robes and got off. I smirked as we walked into the castle. We sat down except for first years. "Now this year the Ministry has demanded that everyone gets resorted so, first years first then everyone else." Dumblefuck says.
**timeskip**

After the first years were sorted and some of the others were sorted (almost all went to their original house except a few. No Slytherins moved.) Mcgonagall called my name and I walked up and sat down. She placed the hat on my head. "Are you going to finally listen?" The hat asked me. "Yes" I responded, the hat chuckled. "Then it ought to be... SLYTHERIN!!"

A/N-

1187 words.

Thank you for reading! Again, the next chapter with come out soon. Have a wonderful day everyone!