𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄

F R I A B L E

˜"*°•.˜"*°•  KWON MINSIK sik-k  •°*"˜.•°*"˜
_______ 26 year old rapper signed to H1GHER MUSIC also known as the company playboy. Fanbase of horny teenage girls to women in their incoming thirties that still infatuated themselves over him.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• DIANA REED ˜"*°•.˜"*°•
_______ 24 year old business women; successful. Head of the architectural department that was in charge of all buildings in New York City.  She was vice president of New York City Architectural Department from all of her ideas that she's created and put into place to make the biggest tourist attraction state into something everyone wants to indulge themselves in. She made millions just being mentioned in projects that she gave ideas on.

MORE ABOUT THE CHARACTERS _______

___DIANA REED was more mature and settled, very much a big homebody and only left the house if she was convinced by someone or even dragged at the house. 

___KWON MINSIK on the other hand lived up to his company name of being the playboy flirted his way around the board talking to multiple females while his girl was working and being loyal to him. He lived by wanting to be and stay young and not tied down to anyone.

NOW their relationship was like the AMERICAN HOROR STORY: FREAK SHOW circus, a shit show. Minsik was mentally and verbally abusive to Diana, especially manipulative. Anything he wanted Diana would get or give to him, his begging and pleading when it came to wanting Diana back in his life he would always come back. Diana always received an earful when it came to Minsik from her parents and friends.

MINSIK was toxic for her, but she loved him and couldn't bare to leave him. She relies on how he makes her feel even if she knew it was a toxic love. His words were persuasive and she was submissive under his touch, she would do anything for him and that's how she like it.  He knew he was bad for her, leaving her always crossed his mind when he was at parties and clubs that Diana didn't come to when he asked her. He always felt a sense of loneliness with Diana, he knew her job required a-lot of her attention but when she was off she would stay home and sleep. The next day pictures would be sent to her phone or in the mail the next day and he would wake up with an earful.