𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

F R I A B L E

DIANA REED sat in her car outside of Gray's place

DIANA REED sat in her car outside of Gray's place. Her thumbs tapped against her steering wheel debating on whether she could just go to one of her private homes, yet part of her didn't want to be alone tonight. Grabbing her bag and keys, she left her car and walked up to Gray's door unlocking it with her spare key. He was probably sleep for all she knew, his lights were off. She removed her shoes and walked up stairs to his bedroom, opening the door his room filled with the lights of his tv as family guy played at a low volume.

Setting her bag in the corner she stalked over to Gray's bed, carefully getting into his bed pulling herself close to Gray her arms wrapped around what she could grasp. A sigh left Gray's lips as his arms wrapped around her planting a kiss onto her forehead.

Why are you here so late? Gray asked, not that he was complaining about it. He enjoyed the company. Diana shrugged her shoulders as she stuff her face into his bare chest, not wanting to talk about what's going on with her and Minsik though he had already had a good idea.

Is it Minsik? Gray mumbled into Diana's hair. The smell of her hair products intoxicated him, which was something he missed while away on tour. Diana subtly nodded into his chest refraining herself from crying again.

It's ok Princess, we can talk about it later today. Let just sleep in. Gray spoke once more, kissing her forehead as he pulled her closer. The low murmurs of the cartoon played as they both fell into a deep slumber.

KWON MINSIK sighed as he watched his messages go undelivered for the 20th time today. He threw his phone on the sofa that was in his recording room deciding to finish working on his new song instead.

He didn't need anymore added stress than he already has, he decided to let things calm itself down, choosing how far it goes. As Minsik was writing, Woodie walked into the room closing the door behind him as he say in front of Minsik.

What you want Woodie? Minsik asked in an annoyed tone, he didn't want to be bothered with anyone for that matter today.

Well Shit I was coming to talk to you, but damn who fucked you up. Woodie laughed as Minsik sat up straight against his chair, his arms folded onto his chest. Woodie died his laughter down a bit as he wiped his eyes.

Ok I'm done, but Gray won't be in today or tomorrow. He said he's handling somethings. Woodie pulled out his phone starting to scroll through his phone. Minsik glanced to his phone a few times before taking it in his hand. Going to send messages to Diana once again.

So when things get bad you run over to big brother Gray huh?

Or are you guys fucking on the low.

Pathetic.
DELIVERED-

READ  2:30pm