𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

F R I A B L E

DIANA REED sat in the café high chair waiting for Gray to meet her

DIANA REED sat in the café high chair waiting for Gray to meet her. Her manicured hands laid on the mug that held matcha tea something she drank to usually calm down her nerves. Gray's hand touched Diana's shoulder causing her to look over meeting eyes with Gray.

I told you many times to stop sneaking up on me Gray. Diana sighed as Gray pulled her into a hug carefully to not tip she chair she was sitting. Gray chuckled as he took his seat across from her. A waiter quickly came over to take his order before leaving.

Wassup? Diana asked, pushing her hair to the side as she leaned onto the table awaiting for Gray to speak about bringing her out the house on her off day. Gray sighed.

Wassup with you and Minsik? Is he not treating you right? I know I was away for a while but I'm here now you can tell me. Gray questioned, Diana bit her lip as she held the mug closer to her.

It's ok Gray, honestly. Me and Minsik, it's just our time schedules don't add up like they used to you know. Plus you were on tour so what could you do across the ocean? Diana questioned as she raised her eyebrow. Gray rolled his eyes as the waiter came over setting his coffee onto the table.

I've seen the pictures Diana. Minsik flirting with all these other girls, letting them touch all on him. I explained to him your situation and he still went in with a heads up. I didn't introduce him to you for him to fuck with your heart like the last one D. Gray said sternly, as their eyes met. Diana looked away out of the window, wanting to avoid the conversation.

You can ignore me all you want. You know I'm right, I'm not the one to talk down on my friends. But you deserve better than Minsik. I'm going to talk to him later. Gray drank from his cup, Diana sighed as she drank from her mug as well.

She knew she couldn't stop Gray from doing what he wanted to do, especially when it came to her. Diana meant so much to Gray, the last thing he wanted to see her do was get hurt by another man.

They enjoyed their time together, Gray taking her shopping as an apology for coming off so strong towards. Diana never asked for anything so all she would do is look at things that she liked and put them back. Gray would pick them up right after and pay for them hiding them under clothes he picked out for himself.

After their spree, they parted ways. Diana having to be call being into work for something important caused their time to end earlier than usual. Parting ways Gray went to her home, which she shared with Minsik.

Grabbing his spare key from his pocket he walked the house. Going to set her things in her room, the shower was running. Voices being heard from inside drew Gray to the bathroom. Peaking in, he seen Minsik with another girl. Gray grabbed his phone and started rolling his camera, walking into the bathroom, he set his phone down on the counter.

Are you fucking serious Minsik? Get the fuck out. Gray's voice boomed. The girl jumped and quickly pushed away from Minsik, grabbing a towel she ran out of the bathroom grabbing her clothes as well she left. Minsik sighed and shut off the water, grabbing a towel he wrapped around himself.

What the hell Gray? What are you doing here? Minsik sighed as he tried slipping past Gray, causing Gray to push him up against the door. His arm on his neck.

Don't try to flip this shit on me, You fucked up Minsik. I trusted you with her and I told her everything about you and you go and cheat on her?  How many times ? Gray questioned, Clenching his jaw.

To many to count, she hasn't found out yet. Unless you're gonna go tell her. The big brother, the hero. Does she know you have feelings for her? Minsik smirked causing Gray to slam him into the door again.

You're sick. She's gonna find out soon enough, and she's gonna leave you.

Minsik smirked again under Gray's touch, trying to adjust himself under his grasp.

Go ahead, she's gonna come running back. She always does, she doesn't want you. She see's you as nothing more than a brother. Minsik said. Gray's fist connecting with Minsik's jaw. Gray let him go, causing Minsik to drop down to the floor.

Even if she doesn't want me, relationship or not. I'd still never betray her. Gray grabbed his phone from the counter stopping the video before holding it up to Minsik's view.

Leave her or I'll take her.