𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

F R I A B L E

DIANA REED laid in Gray's bed while he was in the shower

DIANA REED laid in Gray's bed while he was in the shower. Scrolling through her phone, the conversation with Minsik and her stayed read. She obviously didn't read it till this later in the evening when Gray showed her the messages. She sighed as she dropped her phone to her side, reaching over to grab Gray's phone.

Unlocking his phone she went through it out if pure boredom. Going through his photos , she clicked on a video watching as it played. The video Gray hasn't sent to Diana after it happened, Minsik in the shower with another girl the day after the party. Diana frowned as she heard the words that came out of Minsik's mouth, disgusted more so. Somebody she'd seen herself falling in love with, that love just disappeared into thin air.

The video stopped, Gray stepped out of the bathroom drying his hair with a smaller towel. Diana looked at Gray as his phone was in her hand. Laying her hands down to the side as she looked up at the ceiling.

He is an asshole, I blame you for my heart break. Diana sighed, getting up the stress to push herself up from the bed, facing Gray as he walked over to his dresser to grab a pair of boxers and shorts.

He chuckled as he went into the bathroom to quickly put them on before coming back out into the room, sitting in front of Diana with a slight smile.

Yea, I'll take all the blame. I just wanted you happy and both your personalities kind of matched up together. I do regret it and I'm sorry. Gray took her hands into his, caressing the skin of her hand with his thumb. All his mind went to when he touched her was how much he missed touching her. Holding her, hugging her, holding her hands. He missed all of her.

I saw the video, explains the bruise on his cheek still. I had to clean it because he was whining about how you hit him. Then he got an attitude when I told him whatever you did he probably had a reason for. Diana shook her head lightly as she laughed. Looking at the intertwined fingers of hers with Gray's.

Then I saw his messages, I took screenshots and all. Even threw his phone in the damn water because I was that pissed just for him to come up with some sorry ass excuse, and try to command me to stay and listen. In my head, I wanted to ruin his life and ruin whosever naked body I have in my phone. I was pissed. There was silence between the both of them, Diana cried quietly tears rolling down her face and onto their hands. Gray did nothing but put their heads together in attempts of comfort.

Diana- Diana sat herself up, removing herself from Gray completely getting up his bed. She wiped her tears as she pulled her hair into a small half-attempted ponytail.

I'm going to break up with him, you're coming there just to be there. After, we are gonna make our day better with a little day drinking. I'll go get ready. Diana walked reached over and grabbed her phone , making her way to her bag filled with clothes.

D, It's 2 in the afternoon. Gray called out to Diana as she walked out his room, causing her to yell back.

Exactly.

THE BAR Diana sat in her seat waiting for Minsik to finish his order for the both of them. Though Diana wasn't going to stay for long, she did want Minsik to long for something when she left him.

She was going to go back to the girl she used to be before getting her heart practically torn into two. Minsik gazed at her and her exposed body, before he smirked setting his hand on her thigh.

You look good today, Something new. Minsik smiled, Diana grabbed his hand and set it on the bar counter. Turning to face him. Her pants were latex, topping it off with a white cropped top, and her diamond necklace Gray bought for her the only accessory that Diana never removed.

I know, but we are not here to kiss, fuck, and makeup. I'm here because I'm breaking up with you. Diana crossed her legs, watching as the bartender set down their drinks. Diana thanked them and took on of Minsik's shot.

What do you mean break up D? Minsik questioned making Diana sigh and roll her eyes. She knew Minsik wasn't dumb, yet he was dumb enough to do whatever he wanted and not expect consequences.

You cheated on me , with lord knows how many girls. In my home, also explains why my damn towel is missing. I seen the girls in your phone and you're gonna sit and ask what do you mean break? I'm leaving you, for good this time Minsik. I want your stuff out of my house.  Diana spoke calmly, she could see the subtle rage In Minsik's eyes. He bit his lip, downing a shot or two down before standing from the stool.

Cheating on me with my Homeboy makes you look pathetic you know that right? Minsik whispered into Diana's ear, making her smirk as her hands grasped the glass in front of her.

Cheating on me with multiple assistants and my other bestfriend makes you look like a man whore, you know that . . . right? Diana spoke as she took a sip from her glass. Minsik huffed before storming out of the bar. Gray watched from a distance smirking as he downed his Hennessy, watching Diana grab her things and leave the bar.

Gray did the same paying for their drinks as he made his way to Diana's car. Hoping in the passengers seat which a smile on his face.

You did good D. Gray complimented making Diana smile and roll her eyes as she started the car.

I know, now back to your house so I can forget this day existed.