𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

F R I A B L E

DIANA REED sat on her best friend's couch

DIANA REED sat on her best friend's couch. With her knees to her chest as her best friend talked to her from the kitchen. DAMIEN MULBERY best friends with Diana since middle school. They do everything together. When Diana mentioned her fling with Minsik he didn't approve of him.

I just don't think he understands what he has Diana. Like come on, he literally treats you like shit and all those scandals he has to his name. That isn't good for your reputation. You're the most respected black women in the architecture business. You need someone better. Damien shouted to Diana from the kitchen. Diana sighed and removed herself from his couch walking into the kitchen, she sat on a chair that sat in front of him.

He just doesn't get any attention. After Matthew, giving somebody attention isn't my best forté. Diana poured more wine into their glasses as they conversed.

Doesn't mean he gets to treat you like shit D. Damien rolled his eyes and sipped from his glass as he eyed Diana.

Why won't you leave him?

Diana shrugged her shoulders. It's something about him that reframes me from leaving him. Also, he's really good in bed.

Diana it's ok to be sex deprived. That's what toys are for, and tinder. Diana rolled her eyes and laughed at her best friend.

Damien you have guys that come to your beckon call whenever you want them to. You should be the last person talking about sex deprived.

Damien shrugged his shoulders as he put everything back into their place. He was in the midst of cleaning when Diana came over to catch up with each other.

Look D, do what you need to do with Minsik. Whether you leave or acknowledge the weaknesses you have that's interfering in y'all relationship. Just be happy in the end.

Diana's phone dinged causing her to look at the screen to see a text from Minsik. Asking if she could come with him to his labels party tonight for his new album release. Diana bit her lip as she looked up at Damien. He looked over to read the message and looked back up at Diana.

It's now or never. He does go everywhere with you. Damien said as he leaned on the counter taking a sip from the glass. Diana sighed and downed the rest of the wine that was in her glass before texting Minsik back.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Diana bent over the sink counter doing her makeup as Minsik was in the shower. They were both getting ready for the album release for Minsik. Not long before Minsik got out the shower, wrapping his towel around his lower half, he was greeted with a half naked Diana.

The only clothing she had on was her black laced thong and a bra to match until she was ready to put on her outfit for tonight. Minsik bit his lip and pulled himself against Diana. His print grew as he sat on her ass his hands on her waist.

Minsik we can't do anything or we're gonna be late. Diana pleaded as she continued to beat her face while Minsik ran his hands through her body.

If this is how you dress when you say you wanna stay home then I wouldn't mind staying home with you. Minsik's hands traveled to the front of Diana's body laying on her stomach his wet hands all over her.

Her eyes traveled with his hands as he entered her panties and started to rub her clit. She set her hands on the sink counter as her eyes watched Minsik rub her, her breathing got heavy.

Your body say other wise baby.

His fingers got fast, before slipping two fingers inside of her, moans escaped Diana's mouth as he fingered her. Attacking her neck in the process. Diana felt herself getting higher, pushing herself against his fingers as she clenched the counter.

Look at me baby, I wanna see you.

Minsik said Diana open her eyes making herself keep eye contact with him as moans continuously came out of her mouth.

Let it out baby.

Minsik mumbled into her skin as he kept up his pace and eye contact. It wasn't long before she released onto his fingers letting out a satisfied moan causing her body to shake a little onto Minsik.

He smiled and removed his fingers licking them clean, turning Diana's face to his he smashed their lips together letting her taste herself before pulling away from her.

Hurry up.