1: Good Morning Sunshine

At about 7 in the morning, all in different houses across Seoul, 12 girls all woke up together. Quite a coincidence really.

Sheila woke up in a quite awkward way, her feet were above her head. Yoo Ra woke up with her blanket and pillows on the floor, she's quite a kicker. Lee woke up with a really bad headache, because of partying hard last night. Chan-hee woke up because she was already on the cold bare floor. Hyun-Z woke up with really bad bed hair and her room a mess. Luna woke up to the blinding sun striking her face. Hyun Nae woke up, her belly facing the bed.

Tae Ri was really a mess, she woke up in the corner of her room, hugging the chair. Dae Hwang woke up with a bad headache because of drinking too much softdrinks last night. Joo Hyun was quite in an okay state when she woke up, but the wrong thing is, she's upside down. Ha Neul had saliva on her chin when she woke up, must be dreaming of food. Yeon Soo was in a bun, glasses, and a pencil on top of her ear.

Lee Hyun-Z's POV

I woke up with my hair all over my face, I guess I really sleep messily. My mom and brother also told that to me, they get surprised when seeing me first thing in the morning.

I stood up from my bed and grabbed the nearest thing to me, which was a towel. I walked to the bathroom, towel in hand and shut the door when I got in the bathroom. I turned on the shower and the hot water came blazing out the shower cap, I stripped my clothes off my body and threw the clothes somewhere in the bathroom.

The hot water slid down to my hair, my back, and to my legs. The water was refreshing and I felt like a new girl again. I grabbed the shampoo bottle, Rose was the essence, my favorite. I poured some on my palm and returned the shampoo bottle on it's place. The smell of roses relaxes me, bubbles on my hair, the water washing it off after I shampooed.

I scrubbed my body with soap and washed it when I was done scrubbing, I grabbed my towl and dried myself. After I dried myself, I went out the shower. I only took a bath by 10 minutes, I wore the uniform that was for me. My mom picked it from school yesterday, including my books, and my schedule.

Oh wait! My name is Lee Hyun Zeritihia, just call me Hyun-Z though. I'm 18 years old and a senior in Ever Night Arts, I love to sing, that's my talent. I used to join singing contests when I was 12 years old, but gave it up because I wanted to become a real singer in Korea. My brother schools at Yonsei Univerity, he's 21 years old, I seldomly see him though.

Once I was done wearing the uniform and drying my hair, I looked at my full-length mirror. The uniform was really cute, the top was a light blue polo shirt with a tie, the skirt was knee length and dark blue, white socks and black school shoes.

I grabbed my messenger bag and headed downstairs to eat breakfast, it's the first day of school!

Im Yoo Ra's POV

I groaned, it was so cold! Where are my blanket and pillows?! I opened my eyes and saw them on the floor, scattered. I guess mom and dad really was right, I was a kicker. That's why I also play soccer!

I grabbed one pillow on the floor and hugged it, I was already wide awake though. I hit my pillow and remembered one thought, it's the first day of school. I looked at the time and it was already 7, I stood up from my bed and grabbed my pillows and blanket on the floor and put it on my bed.

Im Yoo Ra imnida, just call me Yoo. I'm 18 years old and a senior in Ever Night Arts, I love to dance. I don't have any sibling, only my mom and dad.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick bath, I like to be early on first days of school. The smell of shampoo filled my nostrils, Watermelon. This essence is my very favorite and it's smell is also intoxiciating, that's why I love it.