15: Was It Just Me? (Hyun-Z)

A/N:

Hello~~ *sniff* this story is coming to an end... Uwaaaah! I'll miss writing these. I'll miss you guys. But of course, let's stay in the bright side! Hope you like this chapter Hanna~!

-LoveStarHyerin

--

Author's POV

KYAAAAH! GO OPPA!

SEHUN OPPA! YOU CAN DO IT!

KRIS OPPA YOU'RE SO TALL!!

Well, that last one was kind of funny. People were screaming, people were cheering, and here we are now! At the Basketball Court! Two of the schools were competing against each other. The twelve girls were seated at the front seat, cheering at who they wanted to cheer at.

Lee's almost lost her voice because of cheering for Lay. Yet, the twelve boys were all in one team. So you'd never expect that the girls would also be there, cheering for them, screaming their hearts out.

While Hyun-Z, her eyes have only been with Kai. When he shoots the ball and his big basketball shirt gets tossed up, and she can see his toned abs. The way his leg muscles harden when he tries to get the ball from the opponent. This is all what she has been seeing. The girls, noticed this of course. They'd just giggle it away.

It was already the end of the game and their school won! The girls wanted to get some food at the canteen but Hyun-Z wanted to be alone for awhile. She went outside the school, but still in the school grounds. There's always this one spot where there's a tree, and the girls always go there, Hyun-Z went here.

She sat down and leaned her back on the tree, she closed her eyes and felt a gush of wind pass her. Her hair flew with the wind, and some strands stuck on her face. She tucked the strands of har behind her ear and looked to her left, eyes open. She saw the warm brown eyes of Kai's.

Her eyes widen and she screamed, seeing how close their faces are.

"What are y-you doing here?" She stuttered out and backed away a little, to give some spaces. Kai sat down beside her and sighed.

"What? Can't I sit here after my game?" He looked at me and raised a brow.

"N-Nevermind..." I looked to my front and sighed. What a tiring day this is, my throat hurts. Ha! That's what you get for shouting at your crush! My mind is not with me right now, please do consider. Sooner or later, I felt something heavy on my shoulder. I looked to my left and saw Kai's head leaning on my shoulder, sleeping soundly.

Well, their game is tiring afterall.

Sleep tight Kai.

--

I heard Kai mumble something as he sleeps. It's been 10 minutes now and my shoulder's gone numb! Doesn't he know that his head is damn heavy?! Awww... I'm surely not gonna walk properly later on.

"Hyun-Z-yah..." Kai mumbled and scooted closer to me, his spikey hair tickling my neck. He hugged my arm in the process. Oh this boy... I tried wiggling my arm to get his grip out of me, but he gripped it tighter.

"Aww.." I whined, but not enough for him to hear. He might wake up. God, please get this boy out of my hold. He's killing me!

"Stay..." He pulled my arm. And then I just realized... My eyes widen at the thought. Is it possible that he's dreaming of me? Naaaah~~ Impossible.

"Hyun-Z-yah.." Here it goes again! Tell me that I'm hallucinating! I'm totally hallucinating! Ahhhh! I see a ladybug talking to me! O.O Don't talk to me you bug!

"Hyun-Z-yah!"

"What?!" I woke up... on Kai's shoulder. He was trying to wake me up, and we were still by the tree.

"What happened to you? You were mumbling something like 'I'm hallucinating!' What was that about?" Kai said and looked at me worriedly. What?! I was dreaming?! I just noticed that we both slept. Hahaha.. And I had my hands on his arms.

"That.. was nothing." I muttered and let go of his arms quickly. I arranged my hair and stood up, they must be looking for me.

"Wait!" He grabbed my hand before I could walk away. I lost my balance and ended up sitting on his lap, my hands on his shoulders and his hands on my waist. My eyes widen when he leaned in and kissed my forehead. Dammit Kai! We're in public!

"I like you." And that is the end of me.

--

A/N:

Dart. KaiZ is giving me feels! Kyaaaah!

-LoveStarHyerin