2

Lance saw Keith's text and smiled. "Okay. I'm gonna go to my hotel and rest now, I'm tired from surfing lessons." He said to Pidge and Hunk. Pidge and Hunk nodded. "Okay see you Lance." Pidge responded. "See ya." Lance said as he walked out of the smoothie shop. He walked to his hotel and ran into his room. He plopped onto his bed and smiled again.

Lance opened Keith's text and responded. 'Hey Keith. It is Lance. How are you?' Keith smiled when he saw a response. 'I'm good. What about you?'

L: 'I'm good kitten. Thanks for asking. What are you up to?'
K: 'I'm not really doing anything.' Keith blushed at the nickname.
L: 'Same. Wanna videochat?'
K: 'Sure.'

Lance pressed the videochat button and Keith picked up. "Hey Keithy." Keith blushed again. "Hey." Lance pouted a bit. "Am I making you uncomfortable?" Keith shook his head. "Not at all." Lance grinned. "Good. Can I come over to your house? Since we're both not doing anything." Keith smiled. "That'll be fun. I'll send you my address."

Keith texted his address to Lance. "Okay I sent it to you." Lance went to maps and put his address in. "Thanks Kitten. You don't live to far from my hotel." Keith started to get used to the nickname. "Hotel?" Lance forgot he didn't tell Keith about him just moving to California. "So my parents don't want to pay for a house, they want me to make that money for myself. So they are paying for a hotel until I have the money for a house." Keith nodded. "I see." Lance sighed happily. "Okay I'm going to walk to your house now, see you in a few Keithy." Lance hung up and started walking to Keith's house.